The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 17, 2017, 02:35:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "STEAM LONDON" Character Guide  (Read 30651 times)
Alessio
Officer
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Aspire not to have more, but to be more

« Reply #125 on: April 04, 2009, 09:21:14 am »

Oops, sorry about that, I'll move him now Cheesy
Stella Gaslight
Governor
Time Traveler
United States United States

Looking for a few good lobsters.

« Reply #126 on: April 27, 2009, 02:54:26 am »

Yes the Realms of Aether is the sequel.

I have a picture blog thinger now
http://stella-gaslight.tumblr.com/

Look for me on Etsy
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ByGaslight
Judicator
Zeppelin Captain
United States United States

This Is My Fancy Picture Caption Quote

« Reply #127 on: April 29, 2009, 12:16:20 am »

Name :Oluwatoyin Farai(African name)James Jarvis(London Name:didnt remeber it though)
Nationality (place of birth) :Born in Oklahoma,U.S. to a Ghana Prince and a American Women but swapped at birth with another identical baby
Physical appearance :working on it
Profession / job title (if any):Inter-Dimensional Sky Pirate Captain
Biography : (optional)James or Oluwatoyin was born in Oklahoma to a white women and a Ghana prince though he was switched with another baby at birth,and thus he was raised as an American with some not so good parents,at 14 he ran away from home and left to Africa where he had met his real Father (who told him his name was Oluwatoyin Farai)who is currently the king of Ghana,Mozambique,Somalia,Djibouti and other various other countries,Farai then traveled on to London at age 15 1/2 and met  At 17 he left on a sky ship as a deck hand and got pulled through an inter dimensional gateway(probably the workings of the cold ones)and has been stuck sailing dimension to dimension ever since.He has no memory of about 3 years before he left his original dimension and so he does not remember meeting and does not know that he ever left Africa for London and changed his name to James Jarvis,after he came to in the ship he asked people his name and because he was just a deck hand no one knew and so he just went by the name Oluwatoyin Farai(thats all i got so far ill put more later as i come up with it)
Dr. Hastings
Zeppelin Captain
Canada Canada

listen first, then learn to speak

« Reply #128 on: June 03, 2009, 02:48:44 am »

Name: Dr. Zachery Hastings
Nationality: British, born in a military camp (location unannounced)
Physical appearance: fair skin. Messy semi long brown hair, kept under a brown bowler cap. Wears round reading glasses over brilliant blue eyes. Lightly stubbled, probably hasn't shaven in a day or two, but looks that way all the time. Brown scholar jacket, cream dress shirt. Brown dress pants. Fairly large feet, about size 16 (US). Tall and lanky despite a voracious appetite. is never seen without an umbrella. said umbrellas are many things, one is a glider, one a sword, one a crossbow, and one is bullet proof.
Biography: born of a military family he knows basic sword fighting and ranged weapons, but aside from his umbrellas he carries none (unless absolutely needed). as he grew up he found himself more and more in the family's study reading books about mechanics and suchlike. After much argument he moved away from home at the age of 17 to become an inventor. Surviving off of small side jobs, he struggled to finally open his own shop, of which he called home till the age of 20. At that time he found it uncomfortable in the small town his family settled in when he was born, and moved to london shortly after reducing his garage and home to rubble. That and some of the surrounding buildings. He can never return to that town, and wishes not to.

Learn to listen to the world around you first, you will find the words you need from living.
Jemima Annabelle Clough
Rogue Ætherlord
United Kingdom United Kingdom

When you're tired of tea, you're tired of life

« Reply #129 on: July 11, 2009, 02:02:18 pm »

((destickied by request))

Remember: Stressed backwards spells desserts
---
Fellow of the RS
Botanist and sometime adventurer
Wife of A E Clough
---