The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
December 18, 2017, 05:40:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cogs in Time 3 Calls for Submissions  (Read 545 times)
GCCC
Zeppelin Admiral
United States United States

« on: July 22, 2015, 11:50:25 pm »

I just found this; the deadline is coming up. This is not an endorsement, but provided as an FYI for anyone who's interested and wants to check into it.

The Corsair
Defective Inspector
Zeppelin Admiral
New Zealand New Zealand

PixieOnTheMic
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 01:08:29 am »

Just a heads-up Mr GCCC, we have a 'calls for submissions' thread stickied at the top of this board. I know it's a little dead up there, but the mods are actually just in the middle of discussions about how to promote that thread's use.

I'll leave this thread as-is, but in future I'd love if you could pop these calls into the main thread.

I think I should also mention I had a dream about this game, only Bailey was a woman...

I assure you, that incident in Singapore was all a misunderstanding.
Ranger Reid
Zeppelin Captain

https://rangerreid.wordpress.com/

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 01:22:06 am »

There are a few different considerations of "unpublished"    I have a blog with some works in progress.  Would refining and finishing one of these works be considered acceptable?    Likewise, I have a story or two I have written to a friend on another site.  Much like it would be to post something in a thread here.  So being on another website is considered published?

Others might know this information already, but I only started writing a few months back and am still learning the rules

Thanks!

GCCC
Zeppelin Admiral

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 01:23:05 am »

Just a heads-up Mr GCCC, we have a 'calls for submissions' thread stickied at the top of this board. I know it's a little dead up there, but the mods are actually just in the middle of discussions about how to promote that thread's use.

I'll leave this thread as-is, but in future I'd love if you could pop these calls into the main thread.

Sorry 'bout that; I don't even look at the pins anymore. Bad habit, and my apologies.
GCCC
Zeppelin Admiral

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2015, 01:25:48 am »

There are a few different considerations of "unpublished"    I have a blog with some works in progress.  Would refining and finishing one of these works be considered acceptable?    Likewise, I have a story or two I have written to a friend on another site.  Much like it would be to post something in a thread here.  So being on another website is considered published?

Others might know this information already, but I only started writing a few months back and am still learning the rules

Thanks!

I have no idea what is or is not acceptable for them, as I am not affiliated with them (I just saw it and passed the word). Ask the contact person shown in the advertisement.
Ranger Reid
Zeppelin Captain

https://rangerreid.wordpress.com/

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2015, 01:26:55 am »

Oh, sorry, improper assumption on my part.   Thanks!  Will do!
GCCC
Zeppelin Admiral

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2015, 01:30:37 am »

Oh, sorry, improper assumption on my part.   Thanks!  Will do!

No worries; logical conclusion.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: