The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 23, 2017, 11:48:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fingers and the Pocket Watch (Ebook)  (Read 380 times)
Maxwell Grantly
Deck Hand
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Author and Illustrator

@MaxwellGrantly
« on: February 16, 2015, 11:29:38 pm »

I have just finished writing my latest steampunk graphic novel. I've copied one of the pictures from the book and pasted it above to give you a flavour of what to expect.

Description:

As an infant, Fingers was abandoned by his parents in the town cemetery one winter’s day. He was left alone, to fend for himself on the streets of New Babbage. Rescued by a strange guardian angel and taken to the sanctuary of an attic, he soon settled down to an impoverished life on the streets, shining shoes for rich gentlemen during the day and picking their pockets whenever he could. Fate bought him into contact with one strange man, wearing a beautiful pocket watch. When Fingers deceitfully gained possession of the watch, his life was to change in the most unexpected way. The theft of the watch bought him all sorts of new and confusing dilemmas and led him through the streets of New Babbage, in a futile attempt to make sense of his tragic past.

To get your copy, simply type “Maxwell Grantly” in the search window at the iTunes store and then select “Fingers and the Pocket Watch.”
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 03:41:11 pm by Maxwell Grantly » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: