The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
December 18, 2017, 11:52:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Stolen Egg (Ebook)  (Read 555 times)
Maxwell Grantly
Deck Hand
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Author and Illustrator

@MaxwellGrantly
« on: February 14, 2015, 09:59:05 pm »

I am very pleased to announce that I have just published a steampunk comic style iBook. I hope that you may enjoy reading it.

-------------------------------------

When a local spiv is deceived into stealing a supposed bird’s egg, a series of events start to unfold in the steampunk town of New Babbage. This results in an adventure that no one could have imagined. It is only with the help of the town’s numerous street urchins that order can finally be restored. Find out for yourself what was inside the stolen egg and how this creature came to affect the residents of New Babbage with a series of incredible exploits and adventures.

This book is produced as a cartoon series, composed of hundreds of incredibly beautiful and detailed pictures that will enchant and mesmerize you.

To get your copy, simply type "Maxwell Grantly" in the search window at the iTunes store and then select "The Stolen Egg" iBook. Thank you.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 03:40:36 pm by Maxwell Grantly » Logged

chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Student in Techno-Shamanism and Lyncanthrope

Chicar556
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 05:16:32 pm »

Thank for the tip. Your image is broken btw.

The word pagan came from paganus , who mean peasant . Its was a way to significate than christianism was the religion of the elite and paganism the one of the savage worker class.

''Trickster shows us how we trick OURSELVES. Her rampant curiosity backfires, but, then, something NEW is discovered (though usually not what She expected)! This is where creativity comes from—experiment, do something different, maybe even something forbidden, and voila! A breakthrough occurs! Ha! Ha! We are released! The world is created anew! Do something backwards, break your own traditions, the barrier breaks; destroy the world as you know it, let the new in.''
Extract of the Dreamflesh article ''Path of The Sacred Clown''
Maxwell Grantly
Deck Hand

Author and Illustrator

@MaxwellGrantly
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2015, 10:07:17 pm »

Thank you for the feedback chicar. It's strange but I see the above image fine on my computer. Can others see this image?
Peter Brassbeard
Zeppelin Captain
United States United States

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2015, 10:41:15 pm »

What image?
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Student in Techno-Shamanism and Lyncanthrope

Chicar556
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2015, 05:10:47 pm »

Nonetheless, both of your storys are magnificent. Please do more.
Maxwell Grantly
Deck Hand

Author and Illustrator

@MaxwellGrantly
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2015, 05:47:37 pm »

Thank you, that is so kind of you to say so. It's been a struggle getting the word out, trying to let people know they are available.

Although I am currently writing a new graphic novel, I am sorry that it is not a steampunk one. It's a fantasy elf quest that goes wrong. Even though it is not a steampunk theme, I hope that the plot may interest you.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 01:48:06 pm by Maxwell Grantly » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: