The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 17, 2017, 04:21:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AUTHORS Giving Back  (Read 461 times)
Wade Garret
Swab

United States United States

@wadejgarret
« on: January 20, 2015, 11:28:03 pm »

Hello,

My name is Wade Garret, author of Genesis: Book One of The Kingdom Come Series (Steam/Dieselpunk + Dark Fantasy) published by Black Bed Sheet Books—you can find it at Amazon, B&N, Goodreads; anywhere else online, print and digital. Anyway, I'd like to open this post up to those who'd like to talk about writing, publishing and anything in-between. I'm a semi-new published author and you can read about me or my book if you have any specific questions there, otherwise, I'm open to trying to help with w/e question you might have.

@wadejgarret
wjgarrert.blogspot.com
WadeGarret@FB
Maets
Immortal

Gravatar

Airship Builder

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 01:01:55 am »

Welcome to Brass Goggles.

I am not much for writing myself or reading for that matter, but I am very interested in the creative process.

Where did or do YOU start with writing a book?

pakled
Zeppelin Captain

Minions Local 305, at your thervice!

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 06:22:42 pm »

I'm fascinated by writing. I've written many words, the trick is just rearranging them to make a story...Wink I've probably read more books about writing than I've actually written...Wink

If you don't have this already, try ... Steamed; a writer's forum, geared towards SP women, but not exclusively -

https://ageofsteam.wordpress.com/
CPT_J_Percell
Board Moderator
Zeppelin Captain
England England

The werewolf Airship Captain.

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 09:57:41 pm »

Welcome to Brass Googles.
I have an ebook up on amazon (trying to get the paperback ready!)
 @ Meats - I started with a short halloween story, then the character ended up in another short then evevtually the characters background grew and turned into a set of stories that turned into books.

I suffer from a random misfiring synapse and a bad case of wolfen the turns me into a seven-foot-tall werewolf or a seven-foot great wolf!
https://dragon-rehoming-centre.myshopify.com/
http://purbry.wordpress.com
Maets
Immortal

Gravatar

Airship Builder

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2015, 10:22:37 pm »

@ Meats - I started with a short halloween story, then the character ended up in another short then evevtually the characters background grew and turned into a set of stories that turned into books.

Very interesting.  I know things evolve with making, so interesting to hear how evolves with writing.
CPT_J_Percell
Board Moderator
Zeppelin Captain
England England

The werewolf Airship Captain.

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2015, 09:31:03 pm »

Very interesting.  I know things evolve with making, so interesting to hear how evolves with writing.

A bit cheeky but my character also has made a cameo in a web series.

https://shavenwookiee.wordpress.com/2014/06/25/the-fall-of-terra-56-where-were-you-when-terra-fell/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: