The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
December 17, 2017, 09:07:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Satin and Sutherland - The Golden Curse  (Read 363 times)
Richard Hoover
Deck Hand
Canada Canada

« on: December 18, 2014, 05:57:56 pm »

Hey everybody.  Some exciting news (well, I think it's exciting Wink).  I've recently released my debut Canadian Steampunk / Western / Adventure / Treasure Hunt / Buddy novel - with pirates!  It's been a long held dream of mine to publish a novel, so very thrilled to be able to post about this.

Anyway, you want a back cover blurb?  I'll give you a back cover blurb (which is odd, since it's an ebook and technically doesn't have a back cover, um...)

Satin and Sutherland - The Golden Curse.

The Dominion of Canada, 1879

When con man William "Deuces" Sutherland wins a cryptic map in a poker game, he's off to find a lost golden bonanza and he's taking his friend, the beautiful and talented mechanician Satin New Brunswick, with him.

Together with a surveyor, a nurse, two aeronauts, and the North-West Mounted Police, the two must decipher the map, deal with crazed prospectors, survive acts of God, and - oh, yes - escape the dread prairie whiskey pirates of Captain Rotgut and the infamous Rum Runner.

And if that's not enough, the gold is rumored to be in the thrall of a curse. A curse that's already claimed more than one life.

You can find more details on my website (www.sealeftstudios.com) including a couple video trailers, a downloadable sample, and where to purchase.

I hope you enjoy it!

My novel Satin and Sutherland: The Golden Curse is available now!  Check out my website www.sealeftstudios.com for a sample, trailers, and more.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: