The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
December 18, 2017, 03:59:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Poll
Question: IF YOU OPERATED YOUR OWN STEAMPUNK VACATION EXPERIENCE: would it be
SMALL QUAINT HOTEL/INN - 0 (0%)
GRAND HOTEL - 0 (0%)
COTTAGE - 1 (4%)
COUNTRY ESTATE - 1 (4%)
CASTLE - 1 (4%)
HAUNTED MANSION - 1 (4%)
PADDLE STEAMER - 0 (0%)
SAILING SHIP - 1 (4%)
SUBMARINE - 1 (4%)
COASTAL FORT - 0 (0%)
PRIVATE ISLAND - 2 (8%)
SAFARI GAME PARK - 2 (8%)
FUN PARK RESORT - 1 (4%)
SPACE ORBIT - 1 (4%)
MOON BASE - 0 (0%)
CRAFTING WORKSHOP - 1 (4%)
RAIL JOURNEY - 4 (16%)
ZEPPELIN VOYAGE - 6 (24%)
OTHER - 2 (8%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IF YOU COULD DEVELOP THE ULTIMATE STEAMPUNK VACATION EXPERIENCE:  (Read 5505 times)
Patron Zero
Gunner
United States United States

« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2014, 05:42:56 am »

Perhaps an excursion in one's own airship-cum-cottage ?

Would not be beyond the science of the later day or current technologies to develop and 'field' a personal airship for small groups to travel across the world.  Not suggesting the break-neck dash of the travelers presented in Around the World in 80 Days but a more leisurely pace allowing one to literally stop and smell the roses if so desired.

The lifting envelope-gas bag is an established item, the gondola or under-carriage would be more a challenge but one not too difficult to achieve successfully.

A good design concept would be based on the Futuro House from 1968, but one could see such envisioned in different styles as say a whimsical sea shell or more 'rational' polyhedral object. 

I do sincerely believe a stream-powered airship of such design-concept could function as an air-going RV of sorts , not to say it would be economical or environmentally-friendly but most definitely the only way to fly !

http://www.thefuturohouse.com/

http://www.futurohouse.net/

"I carry the dust of a journey that cannot be shaken away....."
Hurricane Annie
Zeppelin Captain
New Zealand New Zealand

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2014, 06:08:25 am »

Yes the Futuro house and its cousin the Venturo.

They would make excellent craft chassis or more earthbound  holiday accommodation .

Angus A Fitziron
Zeppelin Overlord
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Research Air Ship R.A.S. 'Saorsa'

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2014, 02:53:04 pm »

A renovation of a Futuro House was part of programme two of series 4 of George Clark's Amazing Spaces, a Channel 4 design and build TV programme. Probably not available to watch outside UK but you can try!

Annie and jonb, thanks for the continuing links for catamarans. It's always interestig when something old that's new to me comes up!

Airship Artificer, part-time romantik and amateur Natural Philosopher

"wee all here are much troubled with the loss of poor Thompson & Sutton"
Hurricane Annie
Zeppelin Captain
New Zealand New Zealand

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2014, 06:20:38 pm »

A renovation of a Futuro House was part of programme two of series 4 of George Clark's Amazing Spaces, a Channel 4 design and build TV programme. Probably not available to watch outside UK but you can try!

Annie and jonb, thanks for the continuing links for catamarans. It's always interestig when something old that's new to me comes up!

We do get George Clarke shows here. I am a bit of a fan. I will watch out for the futuro one. Sarah Beeney  is  great too.  There are a few of those British restoration shows that get played here , though sometimes they are a year or 2 behind.  Houses in NZ only go back about 200 years and there are very few of those left. Most are post WW1. It is interesting to see homes lived in for 500 years or more.

We have Pacific Catamarans in the main museums  along with out riggers and  parts of ships. Antarctic experiences  are a regular feature in museums here.

Hurricane Annie
Zeppelin Captain
New Zealand New Zealand

« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2014, 06:26:37 pm »

http://wharram.com/site/how-we-design/catamaranstability

Captain
Zeppelin Captain

The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding.

« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2014, 08:22:07 pm »

I am already a fan of catamarans and trimarans but hard sailing, hot weather, and no air conditioning do not always agree with nice SP clothes unless it is more like this catamaran:

At their request, we met the SS Legacy in SP clothes when she docked here.  She is a reproduction of an 1898 steamer. 

There are already more cool SP vacation options out there than the community seems to have the means to support.  Cruising the South Pacific is a pretty good start though. 

-Karl
Captain
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2015, 05:18:56 pm »

We just returned from the 3rd Annual SteamPunk Cruise which is about as close to the ultimate SP vacation experience as a group has gotten so far.
At the start the organizers did not think that there would be any more SteamPunk Cruises in this series because we have only had 60-75 cruisers each year.  This number is deceptive though since most are returning SP cruisers who are dragging along friends.  Many of us went on the first cruise under some duress and have become addicted to this family like group.  Trying to describe the cruises to SPs who have only gone to cons feels like trying to describe "blue" to a blind man.  It is odd that in a genre so often based on Victorian adventuring so many are afraid of adventuring.   Huh
Anyway, due to some positive media, the ship's Captain and crew (who love us), and a new group participation plan it looks like there will be at least a 4th Annual SteamPunk Cruise.  So sticking with our current cruise line of Royal Caribbean, when and where would be the SP dream cruise?
Hurricane Annie
Zeppelin Captain
New Zealand New Zealand

« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2015, 06:43:19 pm »

It is reassuring to hear that they are  not ending there association with steam punk.  They would be losing a niche customer and an interesting attraction on board.

it would be a sound idea if they upped their game on the marketing and planning of their cruise program to catch a bigger target group Of steam punk enthusiasts and nostalgia buffs.

I am giving it away  for free here. They need to look at the exotic and intrepid areas the cruise around and the on shore tourism experiences that may be available to cruisers. Change up their theme nights a tad and the entertainment they offer on board with out going full on vaudeville and  victorian.

Steam punks can be notoriously hard to haul out of their lairs and away from their computers.
von Corax
Squire of the Lambda Calculus
Board Moderator
Immortal
Canada Canada

Prof. Darwin Prætorius von Corax

« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2015, 08:21:04 pm »

As long as we're going the "unlimited resources, unlimited budget" route, I would propose an orbital base/space station with decor by Jules Verne and Syd Mead, guest accommodations in the spirit of a small Grand Hotel, and an attached hackerspace where the visiting Citizen Scientist can satisfy his/her/zir curiosity about the World Below (with the assistance and supervision of Station staff, of course.)

(I voted "Other" because, to my mind, neither "Space Orbit" nor "Moon Base" exactly captures my vision.)

By the power of caffeine do I set my mind in motion
By the Beans of Life do my thoughts acquire speed
My hands acquire a shaking
The shaking becomes a warning
By the power of caffeine do I set my mind in motion
The Leverkusen Institute of Paleocybernetics is 5838 km from Reading
Hurricane Annie
Zeppelin Captain
New Zealand New Zealand

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2015, 08:51:10 pm »

As long as we're going the "unlimited resources, unlimited budget" route, I would propose an orbital base/space station with decor by Jules Verne and Syd Mead, guest accommodations in the spirit of a small Grand Hotel, and an attached hackerspace where the visiting Citizen Scientist can satisfy his/her/zir curiosity about the World Below (with the assistance and supervision of Station staff, of course.)

(I voted "Other" because, to my mind, neither "Space Orbit" nor "Moon Base" exactly captures my vision.)

That is a grand  notion.!

"space trip" wouldn't do it justice as a description.
Captain
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2015, 01:42:25 am »

It is reassuring to hear that they are  not ending there association with steam punk.  They would be losing a niche customer and an interesting attraction on board.

it would be a sound idea if they upped their game on the marketing and planning of their cruise program to catch a bigger target group Of steam punk enthusiasts and nostalgia buffs.

I am giving it away  for free here. They need to look at the exotic and intrepid areas the cruise around and the on shore tourism experiences that may be available to cruisers. Change up their theme nights a tad and the entertainment they offer on board with out going full on vaudeville and  victorian.

Steam punks can be notoriously hard to haul out of their lairs and away from their computers.

Funny that you should mention that.  Next year's theme is "time travelers" so as to include more reenactors and preenactors who do not have many SP outfits. 

Sticking a bunch of closet pirates on a boat means that we have become the world's most organized mutineers.  The Disney World excursion accidentally ended up in NASA.  This year they tried to sell us a "train & tea" for $120+ and the "train" turned out to be a "bus" so we booked the rival companies real double decker train excursion.  Way too much free rum punch before lunch....  The first year the majority of us ended up in Mayan ruins not quite officially planned.  We will get worse.  What excursions would you like to do? Mayan ruins? Jetpacks?  Balloon rides?  Museums? 

One of the best Cruise features is virtually no internet or phone access (for less than $0.60/minute) so people have to actually socialize.  Lots of board gaming in our own conference rooms.  There is also an unused game room with a nicer view on the 14th deck. 
Hurricane Annie
Zeppelin Captain
New Zealand New Zealand

« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2015, 04:43:23 am »

Funny that you should mention that.  Next year's theme is "time travelers" so as to include more reenactors and preenactors who do not have many SP outfits. 

Sticking a bunch of closet pirates on a boat means that we have become the world's most organized mutineers.  The Disney World excursion accidentally ended up in NASA.  This year they tried to sell us a "train & tea" for $120+ and the "train" turned out to be a "bus" so we booked the rival companies real double decker train excursion.  Way too much free rum punch before lunch....  The first year the majority of us ended up in Mayan ruins not quite officially planned.  We will get worse.  What excursions would you like to do? Mayan ruins? Jetpacks?  Balloon rides?  Museums? 

One of the best Cruise features is virtually no internet or phone access (for less than $0.60/minute) so people have to actually socialize.  Lots of board gaming in our own conference rooms.  There is also an unused game room with a nicer view on the 14th deck. 

being in  the Antipodes , one cruise I did go on for 5  days  included several Pacific Islands. It could have been enhanced with organised tours of historical places. There was one museum in Fiji that had the thigh bone of the last missionary eaten on the island and the pot he was cooked in.

Tours around the Caribbean,  Central and South America ,   The Middle East  and Asia  sound intriguing. The Arctic and Antarctic circles might appeal to some.
Captain
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2015, 05:30:49 am »

That is my kind of museum.   Wink   We found this "museum" on St. Maarten:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Yoda-Guy-Movie-Exhibit/295303327163046

There is some talk about a future SP Cruise from Seattle or Vancouver to Alaska (almost arctic) but since we live here we will probably skip this cruise and just meet folks at the docks.  Maybe fly to meet them at a couple ports, weather permitting.  Skagway, Alaska is a common cruise stop and a VERY steamy gold rush era town.

The cruise line that we have been using (and has been feeding us well) does some reasonable Pacific cruises ending in Australia but the ticket home is a little steep.  Of course it would not be much more for you all to fly here then cruise home then for us to fly home.  Some year, maybe. 

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/ 
Hurricane Annie
Zeppelin Captain
New Zealand New Zealand

« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2015, 06:57:48 am »

travel from  these parts is expensive.  Though not as expensive  accross the ditch [ to Australia ] and back as would be from your end of the world. alaska would have  a promising steampunk potential. You could  get a contract for entertainment/ excursion  at  the nearest port

That cruise line does cover most places. 
Captain
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2015, 05:33:11 pm »

http://www.dutchalaska.com/legacy/43_Reasons.htm  43 reasons not to visit Southeast Alaska.

[imghttps://scontent-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/1948211_693977160645499_1827981876_n.jpg?oh=a5d07bde8cad8be5540e17241d1eb997&oe=55BEB119][/img]

We have met a couple cruise ships in SP but this couple (nice folks) was the only ones dressed on the "Other 1st Annual SteamPunk Cruise" and no one even got off the other boat at all.   Undecided

These trans Canadian train tours are supposed to be beautiful but a little dear:  http://canadarail.ca/packages/trans-canadian-railway-tours?gclid=CjwKEAjwg7yqBRCu5NmlgMm6i08SJADDEudZ-zsDqYvbWiT6TjphyxIjc9kDonW97hRAdRqURPEc1RoCTZjw_wcB 
Captain
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2015, 05:59:00 pm »

Have you had a chance to take any of the Murray river paddlesteamer cruises?
http://www.thesteampunkempire.com/group/riverboats/forum/topics/murray-river-paddlesteamers-australia
http://www.thesteampunkempire.com/group/riverboats/forum/topics/p-s-murray-princess-australia

These look fun but I do not expect to make it to your corner of the world in the near future. 

If I were going to host a local SP vacation it would probably be something like starting with a foot tour and period play in Skagway, Alaska then take the steam locomotive into the Yukon switch to a bus to get to Whitehorse to see the Beringia center and SS Klondike (maybe meet up with the local SP community) then for a longer tour to Dawson City otherwise to Haines, Alaska to see Ft Seward and the 1898 town front.  http://www.thesteampunkempire.com/group/happycampers/forum/topics/yukon-territory  July 8th might be a good day to begin.   Wink  The problem is how few folks could make such a trip.  Over the years I have conducted several straw poles and realize that only a fraction (maybe 1/3) of the online SPs have any SP clothes and these clothes are not always sturdy enough to vacation in let alone real enough to adventure in (ride, cave, sail, hike, shoot, hunt, fish, camp, etc....)   Oh yes, everyone would also need passports and no DUIs or DVs. 

Maybe you and the New York Times are onto something with the idea of traveling as paid performers in SP clothes. 
Major Vincent Smith
Eccentric Gentleman
Board Moderator
Snr. Officer

Vampyre Lord of the Twilight Overlord of Hellfire

jacknife98
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2015, 06:01:59 pm »

Unofficial request: Could you please remove the capitals in the title and poll? It comes across as fairly obnoxious.

No idea where my dream cruise would be...  Roll Eyes

Spammers Flattened: 52
"Not on my watch!"
henrietta Devereux
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2015, 06:48:25 pm »

Love reading this thread. I would like to do the Glacier Cruise SP style but it is the rail option that really catches my imagination. We really wanted to do the train trip across the Rockies but I am not sure that is still possible. Ideally the experience will be akin to the movie portrayal of the Orient Express.

In real life we are waiting for the Brighton Belle to hit the rails again. Historically this is the train between London and the South coast of England. Being Art Deco, electric and mainline definitely more diesel punk than steam but hopefully more accessible to trip organisers. We gave up taking steam train trips after too many 2 hour late night waits at Birmingham for the lines to Tyseley station to be switched. The Brighton Belle will be more affordable and still stylish.

We saw one of the carriages a couple of years ago at York Railfest and I can confirm it is a massive undertaking. http://www.brightonbelle.com/

For a fantasy trip I would like an around the world trip by rail that allows us to disembark at any station en route so we can explore and enjoy the local culture for as long as we want. No doubt our luggage will need to be made of sapient pear wood so it is available whenever required without being a nuisance to transport.

We have been on cruise liners but the railways have better scenery for a greater proportion of the travelling time. On board activities on a train also tend to me more genteel. Well, in my experience anyway. I fear Zeppelins will be only slightly less restricted than planes in their landing options although the scenery from their altitude would be unrivalled; assuming no air krakens are in the vicinity.
Captain
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2015, 07:46:51 pm »

Love reading this thread. I would like to do the Glacier Cruise SP style but it is the rail option that really catches my imagination. We really wanted to do the train trip across the Rockies but I am not sure that is still possible. Ideally the experience will be akin to the movie portrayal of the Orient Express.

In real life we are waiting for the Brighton Belle to hit the rails again. Historically this is the train between London and the South coast of England. Being Art Deco, electric and mainline definitely more diesel punk than steam but hopefully more accessible to trip organisers. We gave up taking steam train trips after too many 2 hour late night waits at Birmingham for the lines to Tyseley station to be switched. The Brighton Belle will be more affordable and still stylish.

We saw one of the carriages a couple of years ago at York Railfest and I can confirm it is a massive undertaking. http://www.brightonbelle.com/

For a fantasy trip I would like an around the world trip by rail that allows us to disembark at any station en route so we can explore and enjoy the local culture for as long as we want. No doubt our luggage will need to be made of sapient pear wood so it is available whenever required without being a nuisance to transport.

We have been on cruise liners but the railways have better scenery for a greater proportion of the travelling time. On board activities on a train also tend to me more genteel. Well, in my experience anyway. I fear Zeppelins will be only slightly less restricted than planes in their landing options although the scenery from their altitude would be unrivalled; assuming no air krakens are in the vicinity.

While not inexpensive I understand that the Orient Express is running(?)  You might like this thread:  http://www.thesteampunkempire.com/group/railfanforum/forum/topics/working-railroads

henrietta Devereux
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2015, 08:19:18 am »

Captain, you are correct, the Orient Express is still running. We had the great pleasure of peering in some of the windows of the real McCoy at Florence station. She is indeed breathtaking.

It is possible to do excursions on one around the Highlands. I have just checked prices. Belmond Royal Scotsman £2420 for a 3 day tour of Highlands against $6000 cad for 14 day rail trip through the Rockies followed by an Alaskan cruise.
Vacation Highlights
3 day Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf or SilverLeaf Service
7 night Alaskan Explorer Cruise, Verandah (GoldLeaf Service) or Ocean-view (SilverLeaf Service) Stateroom
7 dinners, 8 lunches, 10 breakfasts
6 nights hotel accommodation
Calgary Tower
Calgary to Banff Tour, including Banff Gondola
Summit Helicopter Flightseeing
Yoho Park Tour, Banff to Lake Louise
North Shore Tour with Capilano suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain
Vancouver Lookout
Rail station transfers in Seattle, Vancouver, Kamloops, and Banff
Luggage handling and National Park Pass

Who needs to travel fast when you can travel like that?

Antonus Fudge
Gunner

« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2015, 10:51:41 am »

Other:

Participants would sign up after receiving cryptic messages via obscure channels such as messenger-boys, telegrams and unexpected missives delivered by avian. By this time - the time of selection - the vacation has begun, and though participants would not be aware of it, they are already tumbling some way down the rabbit hole.

Subsequent communications, delivered in a tone of quiet authority with a suggestion of urgency, even threat, will be received, instructing travellers to go to a particular location, or find a named personage or other participant, or collect an unmarked package and deliver it somewhere. The locations will vary; an abandoned mansion in Belgium, the site of a dig that must remain undisclosed, in the wings of the United Artists Theater Auditorium in Detroit. Penalties for missing a rendezvous will be severe. Masked men with tubular weapons will make an appearance at the periphery of one's vision, urging tacit compliance.

In time a goal will become apparent; perhaps an individual of some note will be reported as being held in captivity, and must be freed. The participant will piece together the clues they uncover to determine the location or identity of the prisoner, and working in conjunction with others, ensure their freedom. The goal may change or evolve; fellow competitors may become imprisoned, or turn and work for the enemy. These problems must also be overcome.

As participants' reputations and achievements increase, they shall be provided with commensurate accommodations and trips; whereas on starting out they may be expected to make their own provisions, later, perhaps the suite in a minor Castle, or an upper-deck position aboard the lighter-than-air Crystallised Gold on its trans-Asia voyage.

And in conclusion; the prize will be many riches, and power untold.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 11:43:11 am by Antonus Fudge » Logged

~ * ~
Captain
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2015, 01:38:25 am »

Captain, you are correct, the Orient Express is still running. We had the great pleasure of peering in some of the windows of the real McCoy at Florence station. She is indeed breathtaking.

It is possible to do excursions on one around the Highlands. I have just checked prices. Belmond Royal Scotsman £2420 for a 3 day tour of Highlands against $6000 cad for 14 day rail trip through the Rockies followed by an Alaskan cruise.
Vacation Highlights
3 day Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf or SilverLeaf Service
7 night Alaskan Explorer Cruise, Verandah (GoldLeaf Service) or Ocean-view (SilverLeaf Service) Stateroom
7 dinners, 8 lunches, 10 breakfasts
6 nights hotel accommodation
Calgary Tower
Calgary to Banff Tour, including Banff Gondola
Summit Helicopter Flightseeing
Yoho Park Tour, Banff to Lake Louise
North Shore Tour with Capilano suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain
Vancouver Lookout
Rail station transfers in Seattle, Vancouver, Kamloops, and Banff
Luggage handling and National Park Pass

Who needs to travel fast when you can travel like that?

I have traveled through Banff and you will love it. 
henrietta Devereux
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2015, 10:52:11 am »

I have traveled through Banff and you will love it. 

Having seen the Rockies/Cruise I am so tempted to S.K.I and do it. We almost did in 2003 but evidence of our holiday in Egypt was stamped on our passports so it was not worth the risk of being turned round at customs by someone having a bad day.

My cousin was on the PO cruisers and said the glaciers were the one must do. We have lost half of the glaciers since then so we had best be quick. 2016 perhaps. We shall have to see.
Captain
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2015, 03:56:43 pm »

Yes, the glaciers are a must.  Most of our local glaciers are advancing as our icefield gets thicker.  Mendenhall Glacier in my back yard is retreating though  Huh   
We met a nice couple on the SteamPunk Cruise a couple weeks ago and they will be an an Alaska cruise stopping here in Juneau May 30th.  Cruises can become an addiction.  Weather permitting, I'll loan them my plane and an instructor pilot so they can fly themselves to one of the local glaciers.  Herbert Glacier is nearby but just far enough up in the mountains to dissuade most tourism.  Glacier Bay is less than an hour away.  Like the SteamPunk Cruises we will try and make more adventure out of their visit than the regular shore excursions. 
This is a nice little video of the icefield near Yakutat where we were searching for a lost plane https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogYkK8HYHQY  The terrain and weather can make flying here tricky but it is impossible to imagine how beautiful it is and I just never get tired of the scenery.  Videos just cannot do it justice. 
I know a border guard, nice guy, if you have any questions about entering Alaska with you passport.  Condor at least offers direct flights to Fairbanks, Anchorage, and Whitehorse.  Sadly the WhitePass RR (which still has a steam locomotive running on Tuesdays) does not run all the way to WHitehorse but you can take a bus from the airport to meet the train near the Carcross Desert then pick up the Ferry a hundred meters from the train stop in Skagway. 
henrietta Devereux
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2015, 07:17:38 pm »

We met a nice couple on the SteamPunk Cruise a couple weeks ago and they will be an an Alaska cruise stopping here in Juneau May 30th.  Cruises can become an addiction.  Weather permitting, I'll loan them my plane and an instructor pilot so they can fly themselves to one of the local glaciers.  Herbert Glacier is nearby but just far enough up in the mountains to dissuade most tourism.  Glacier Bay is less than an hour away.  Like the SteamPunk Cruises we will try and make more adventure out of their visit than the regular shore excursions. 
=That is one very lucky couple. I just know they are going to have a marvellous time.

t is impossible to imagine how beautiful it is and I just never get tired of the scenery.  Videos just cannot do it justice. 

So true. We were in Jukkasjarvi a few years ago and took loads of videos. Watching them we can remember the experience. To everyone else they are just white on white. For us it was magical.

UK passports only last 10 years so they long since died but thank you for the offer. We never bothered to renew because travelling ceased to be a pleasure. There are half a dozen places we want to get to so now we are retired maybe we ought to go. DH has done the Timmins vehicle cold test a few times but I have never been to Canada or Alaska.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: