The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
November 21, 2017, 05:33:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New RP, Just for fun. *New Britania*  (Read 1334 times)
Grass Boggles
Swab

Canada Canada

« on: October 28, 2014, 06:09:19 pm »

Takes place in Canada (Now *New Britania*). Oil has run out, along with it, all Helium supplies, and we've come to a point in which me must resort in Hydrogen and Coal (Hooray for Zeppelins!) Thus leading us back to the past, in the future. Jets, Planes and anything else run on petroleum byproducts has been rendered to metallic scrap. Takes place in a post world war, industry and economy have been ruined, as a result, a new revolution has taken place. New Britania is an attempt to make it so the old provinces, those of which separated and were destroyed one by one another, come together to create a new union. United states collapsed into a formation of states, where each state is its own country. The government in New Britania is fairly weak, it only exists to fight off foreign invasions. When one comes to the RP, they may choose to join one of the Roles that follow:

We need 4(Max) Main leaders to a specific town, The rest may be appointed to be one of the townsmen by the leader. Generally outlaws and pirates are used as AI, however some compromises are allowed.

Once we have gathered the four leaders, they may post in a fashion like so;
(Thatch) *Title*
*Actions and Words etc, etc.*
The *Thatch* showing they are part of my community.

Once another leader has been chosen, they chose a team name and post under the name
(Name) *Title*
*Actions and Words etc, etc.*

Only the leaders from each town may talk to one another.

Once one joins the RP, they post their first under the Title **Notice** And make an application to whichever position they would like to take part in, the leader of the town will decide if they may join, if it is an application to be one of the four leaders (I'd presume the four first posts) Then I will deal with it.

There are some ways you can overthrow the current leader, weather it is a democratic vote amungst the people of the town or a lack of activity by the leader and the town may vote on another one.
Grass Boggles
Swab

Canada Canada

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 06:10:00 pm »

I, Airman Thaddeus Thatch III, am the leader of a small grouping, approximately 20 residents, and our community consists of 2 Zeppelins, all manned by a small crew, 2 Captains, 6 Deck Hands, 4 Arms-men, 2  Engineers, 1 Doctor and 5 Average residents fight off Pirates, Outlaws and neighboring towns that are in attempts to do similar, however are not willing of much compromise.
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord
United States United States

"This is the sort of thing no-one ever believes"

rtafStElmo
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 12:19:07 am »

RP's usually go in the "Portrayal " section. You might get better/more responses there.

Walk softly and carry a big banjo...

""quid statis aspicientes in infernum"
Augustus Longeye
Daedric Prince of Biscuits
Board Moderator
Rogue Ætherlord
United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 09:52:43 am »

I'll move this over to Portrayal, like Bailey says people generally look there first so you'll get more responses. Also the regulars will descend Wink
~Longeye~

Quote from: Sir Nikolas
I say you, chaps down there! Piss off, see? Haa ha! Love, Space Longeye <3
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: