The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
December 16, 2017, 07:50:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: any one up for a steampunk Assassins creed?- sign up and OOC  (Read 1199 times)
Prof. Isambard Ravenwood
Snr. Officer
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Paddle faster, I hear Banjos...

« on: October 15, 2014, 09:44:00 pm »

so guys, the usual, add names, ages, skills, weaponry and backstories for your assassin/templar during 1800's london.
you all know the story, and if you don't, go look up the summaries here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassin's_Creed if you don't know about it, I highly recommend reading up on it before joining.

More details soon when everybody's joined- makes more sense that way.
welcome to the brotherhood, assassin...

I don't know why I have to learn algebra... I have no intention whatsoever of ever going there...

"Uh-uh. I know what you're thinking. Did he discharge 6 chambers, or was it only 5? Well, I rather forgot myself, what with all this excitement and all. But seeing that this is a .45 Civiliser, the most powerful hand-cannon in the Empire, and will blow your goggles clean off, you ought to ask yourself a question. Do I feel lucky?

"Well, do you... steampunk?"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: