The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
December 15, 2017, 10:58:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dead Night, a gothic steampunk fantasy  (Read 4955 times)
Lady Coral Lesong
Officer
United States United States

« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2016, 05:07:22 am »

Hello Madam Takara,
         I have finally managed to receive your book as a Yuletide present from my fiance. I have quite immensely enjoyed the book. It was quite an exciting read and Cybelle is a rather intriguing main character. I have read one other original work of fiction with a female character anything like Cybelle and she is amazing. Smiley I do not wish to spoil the adventure for other people that may stumble across this thread, so I shall endeavor to not say anything other than thank you for creating this wonderful book. I cannot wait for the next installment to come into being so that I may be able to purchase it for the purposes of my own enjoyment. Smiley
                                                                                                Thank you again,
                                                                                                     Lady Coral Lesong
Madam Takara
Snr. Officer
England England

Lady Aveline Tamara Claudia Read III... or Madam T

« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2016, 04:16:10 am »

Hello Madam Takara,
         I have finally managed to receive your book as a Yuletide present from my fiance. I have quite immensely enjoyed the book. It was quite an exciting read and Cybelle is a rather intriguing main character. I have read one other original work of fiction with a female character anything like Cybelle and she is amazing. Smiley I do not wish to spoil the adventure for other people that may stumble across this thread, so I shall endeavor to not say anything other than thank you for creating this wonderful book. I cannot wait for the next installment to come into being so that I may be able to purchase it for the purposes of my own enjoyment. Smiley
                                                                                                Thank you again,
                                                                                                     Lady Coral Lesong

Nice to hear from you again, Lady Coral Lesong!
Apologies for my less than speedy reply, but I just wanted to say that I am so glad you enjoyed my book! And thank you for your comment here. Honestly I am flattered that you liked it so much, and it really does make my day to hear messages like yours. Smiley Cybelle is a character very close to my heart, so I am always happy to know that someone out there has enjoyed meeting her.

As to book two, I am working on it as we speak, and I sincerely hope it will be worth the wait. It'll be about twice as long as book one and a bit darker, but I'm very excited to release it! Though should you wish to return to the Guild for a visit in the meantime, I am just about to release a set of short stories about these characters, which will be available for free as soon as they're finished...they might interest you. ^.^

Thank you once again!
I. I. Laverick

Medicate with tea ♥

......don't piss me off.....or I shall put you in my next book.....
Madam Takara
Snr. Officer
England England

« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2016, 04:31:41 am »

Just a little reminder that, not only have we released the first preview of Heart of Night over on YouTube,  but Mr A. T. B Foster has finally released his beautiful instrumental soundtrack for the first novel. Each track composed to fit the mood of key points, characters and themes in Dead Night, such as the the glamorous Chimera Ballroom, Cybelle's dark and foreboding Fleet Street Manor, and James's beautiful piano peice from Chapter Seven.

The CD can be purchased here: http://www.amazon.com/Dead-Night-Official-Soundtrack/dp/B01AYLI38A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1453793232&sr=8-1&keywords=889290484703

If you would like a taste, you can hear previews of every track on my website via SoundCloud. http://imolaverick.wix.com/deadnightofficial#!the-music-room/c1orw

An update on the upcoming short story anthology will follow very soon! (I'm almost done!)
Madam Takara
Snr. Officer
England England

« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2017, 12:59:44 am »

To anybody who read and supported the first Dead Night novel, thank you from the bottom of my heart. It may interest you to know that there is a new book out featuring characters from the Dead Night universe.
"The Night Speaks: A Short Story Collection' is available on Amazon for £1.99 or your currency equivalent. It features the Guild in sixteen new short stories and a small collection of artwork.

More information in this post: http://brassgoggles.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,48614.0.html

Thank you once again for all of your support! <3

Love and tea,
Madam T
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: