The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 23, 2017, 12:00:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: End of Empires (Space Captain Smith V) now out!  (Read 476 times)
Space Captain Toby
Gunner
United Kingdom United Kingdom

« on: September 22, 2014, 02:54:19 pm »

Hello,

It's been a while since I was here, but I have been putting the time to good use. The fifth Space Captain Smith novel is now out!

Entitled End of Empires, it is a stirring tale of heroism and cliff-jumping at the far end of British Imperial Space, where the desperate struggle against the rampaging hordes of the lemming men has reached a vital tipping-point and is about to go right over the edge. Meanwhile, in the back-streets of Ravnavar, the Empire's biggest colony, the revolutionary (if somewhat unpopular) Popular Fist party does battle with robot gangsters led by the Ringleader, former circus employee and clockwork crime lord. In short, space is a dreadful mess and needs sorting out.

Wherever there is danger, violence and borderline idiocy, Isambard Smith can surely be found. With Smith on the case, a mighty empire is destined to be destroyed. The only question is: whose empire?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/End-Empires-Space-Captain-Smith/dp/1905802889/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1411392884&sr=8-1&keywords=toby+frost

GCCC
Zeppelin Admiral
United States United States

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 05:00:39 pm »

Thanks for the update. It will appear on the (Relatively Comprehensive) list for novels when I post the next update (in a week or thereabouts).

Anything new in your other series?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: