The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 17, 2017, 12:39:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Supernatural Frontier of 1857 - Pariah RPG  (Read 646 times)
andresjsalazar
Swab

United States United States

« on: September 06, 2014, 01:37:50 am »

Hello everyone.

I'm a graphic novel writer and artist and have 2 books out of the series, Pariah Missouri. Think of it as Deadwood meets Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

I've also been GM'ing RPGs since 1980. Playing A LOT of games and ran A LOT of campaigns. So, it's time I put these two together.

Enter Pariah Missouri the RPG Campaign Sourcebook.

This will be a sourcebook to plug and play into your favorite system. You don't need to learn a new set of rules. It will include all the fluff, backgroud, history, characters and magic of the series to realize a rich world of intrigue and folk-magic. I am working on including enough info for GURPS, Hero, Savage Worlds and maybe a few others.

The Kickstarter has met our goal, so you WILL get the book! We are a staff pick too!

Along with the digital RPG sourcebook, you can get hardcopies of the Book 1 and 2 of the graphic novel series.

Please consider it and feel free to share it with others who like westerns, history, superstitions and the supernatural.
http://www.pariahmissouri.com

pakled
Zeppelin Captain

Minions Local 305, at your thervice!

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 05:34:44 am »

I seem to have heard it mentioned, maybe on the 'Next Town Over' site...or another. Looks promising...
RJBowman
Zeppelin Captain

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 05:30:58 pm »

Digital hardcover with a set of digital dice. Will it be available in digital paperback?
andresjsalazar
Swab

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 06:25:41 pm »

Well, the dice are just a visual element for someone to see it's a game Smiley

The plan is that it's a digital only book, that is unless we make our stretch goal and then I will get a Printed version available for $20/book.

Oh course the graphic novel series is in both trade and hardcover for both books 1 and 2.

Andres
andresjsalazar
Swab

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2014, 07:32:03 pm »

Got some new articles up, thought I would share!

http://thegrassygnoll.wordpress.com/2014/09/10/review-pariah-missouri-vol-1-answering-the-call/

and

http://gamingtales.wordpress.com/2014/09/07/pariah-missouri-kickstarter/

andresjsalazar
Swab

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2014, 05:50:31 pm »

LAST DAY to get the book and RPG!

Andres
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: