The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
November 22, 2017, 07:38:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infection: 1885  (Read 5550 times)
Dr. Madd
Zeppelin Captain
United States United States

Maker of Monsters

« Reply #125 on: October 17, 2014, 07:00:09 am »

Heinrich flipped the lever on the Slingshot and Fired into the first ghoul on the steps, shattering his skull through the bobby helmet.

The others groaned, knocked back by the falling zombie.

What do we want? Decapitations!
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord

"This is the sort of thing no-one ever believes"

rtafStElmo
« Reply #126 on: October 17, 2014, 09:51:43 pm »

Bourne was up on his feet, sheathingthe khukri and grabbing the martini-henry and his bandolier with the other hand. "Next toime, give a fella a hint, 'uh?" he said as he chambered a round and palmed two more as he levered the breech closed. One...two...three... he managed to line up two ghouls at once with the second shot, and the third overbalanced one and caused him to lurch into three others, who immediately set upon one another in a frenzy of aggression and hunger. "That's a bit of alright, I guess" he said as he threw on the bandolier and grabbed out three more rounds. "Looks loike we're savin' somebody. Who moight it be, ah?"

Walk softly and carry a big banjo...

""quid statis aspicientes in infernum"
Steampunk Away
Zeppelin Captain

Long Live The Icarus!

https://twitter.com/Steam
« Reply #127 on: October 17, 2014, 10:36:31 pm »

Jebediah realized that his group from before was helping him liberate the trapped soul.

These people never listen do they.

Welcome aboard Steampunk Away! We are a small custom order shop, creating jewelry, props, costumes, drawings, and models. Email us at steampunkaway@gmail.com to have us create your special order on commission! Have a mechanical day!
Stormcat
Officer

Sir Whiskers, Lord High Mouser and Royal lapwarmer

« Reply #128 on: October 18, 2014, 02:51:50 am »

"There's someone in the shop below us!" Said Elizabeth, she then noticed a shot take out two ghouls "And it appears is is a mighty fine shot."

Steampunk Away
Zeppelin Captain

Long Live The Icarus!

https://twitter.com/Steam
« Reply #129 on: October 18, 2014, 03:13:56 am »

"Eh doc," Jebediah said as he joined his friends, "can you fix my fingers?"

He motioned to his broken fingers on his right hand.

"I kind of need them."
Dr. Madd
Zeppelin Captain

Maker of Monsters

« Reply #130 on: October 18, 2014, 04:18:03 pm »

There came a pounding on the door leading to the roof, and a man's voice, tinged with a slight German Accent.

"Let me in! They're coming up the stairs!"

Heinrich turned, levered the slingshot and blasted another Zombie in the head, then kicked him down the stairs.
steamcowboy92
Snr. Officer

I work for money. You want loyalty get a dog.

« Reply #131 on: December 11, 2014, 10:55:55 am »

Not wanting to waste precious ammunition, Jack began picking up things to aid elizibeth in throwing out the window, his long and lanky frame belieng hidden strength as he wrestled a desk to the window before shoving it out with all his might.

I will kill you however I can , wherever I can, with whatever I have. You will regret ever making me decide to take action. -William W. Johnstone.
Dr. Madd
Zeppelin Captain

Maker of Monsters

« Reply #132 on: December 14, 2014, 08:20:20 am »

Heinrich swore in German, still banging on the door..

"For the love of Gott, Let me in !"
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord

"This is the sort of thing no-one ever believes"

rtafStElmo
« Reply #133 on: December 25, 2014, 04:14:16 am »

Bourne yanked the bayonet from his boot, locked it on the lug on the barrel of the Martini, and slammed the door open. He pulled the frantic man inside, and and blew the skullcap off one of the two zombies behind him, stuck the bayonet through the other, kicked him off of the blade and by sheer luck the stair landing, and into a crowd of several others on the stairs below. They all tangled and fell on each other down to the landing below, and then fell on each other in a different, more feral way, and with an appalling will. "Bloody rotters!" Bourne half muttered, half shouted, and slammed the door shut again.

"That'll only 'old 'em for a little while," he called out, as he chambered another round in the big Martini-Henry and caught his breath. "You, who in blazes be you, and what be yer bizniss 'ere?" he demanded of the newcomer. "An' lend a 'and, we've got a right situation 'ere still."
Dr. Madd
Zeppelin Captain

Maker of Monsters

« Reply #134 on: December 25, 2014, 04:47:30 am »

Von Schlange Grabbed a board and pulled a couple large nails from his tool belt and hammered them into the wall, pinning the door shut.

" I am Heinrich von Schlange of Schlange Spielzeughersteller, Baden. I came to London to deliver some toys to a few shops my firm had a contract with, when all this- Was is this, anyway? " His accent, though muted, was distinctively A Bavarian Dialect of German.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: