The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 17, 2017, 11:06:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Demons of Liberty Row - A New Boston Metaphysical Society Story  (Read 447 times)
MCHolly
Swab

United States United States

« on: June 05, 2014, 01:00:18 am »

Hi Everyone:

I'm happy to announce that my new Boston Metaphysical Society novella THE DEMONS OF LIBERTY ROW is now available at Amazon, Nook, Smashwords and DriveThruFiction!

The Story:
Demon hunting has become a lot more difficult for Samuel Hunter and his Medium and Spirit Photographer, Andrew O’Sullivan. Severely injured in his last encounter, Samuel is forced to seek out the assistance of an African-American scientist and engineer by the name of Granville Woods. Suspicious of Samuel and his motives, and with his own secrets to keep, Granville refuses to help. But a demon has come to prey on Granville’s neighborhood of Liberty Row and a close brush with death makes Granville realize he needs Samuel and Andrew’s help after all.

Based on the comic Boston Metaphysical Society. http://bostonmetaphysicalsociety.com/steampunk-shop/steampunk-novellas/

Thank you!
pakled05
Officer

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 04:44:09 am »

I'll have to go back and check that out.
MCHolly
Swab

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 06:55:39 am »

Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: