The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
December 17, 2017, 08:24:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Comic Book Villain & Photography  (Read 453 times)
daniel13041986
Swab

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« on: May 26, 2014, 10:53:16 am »

Hi, not sure if this is the right category for this but here goes, me and another photographer have had an idea, we are going to take a series of photos in a comic book style and edit them together to form a page out of a comic. If this test goes well and looks awesome we are going to make a whole comic based on this premise. Hopefully aim for some cool locations and editing with a unique end product. The problem is we are trying to do this with little/no budget. It is not a commercial project, more for passion. For the main villain of the comic we wanted a steam punk style man. So rather than buy all the gear I thought I would try and find someone who is passionate about it and already has it. We are based in Hampshire, like I said we couldn't pay, but we would cover travel costs and you would get a large print of the finished article. If the comic book went ahead you'd get a copy of the book. I think this will be really fun. My Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/dpittsphotography if you want to see some stuff I have already done. In particular:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1039520405120&set=a.1005277109059.431.1738846344&type=3&theater  that is a shot I took ages ago which is the style I think we will be aiming for. So if you are interested send me a photo of you in your costume.

Daniel
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: