The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
December 11, 2017, 10:38:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Two Sentence Steampunk Story  (Read 2727 times)
Mercury Wells
Rogue Ætherlord
I insiste that you do call me WELLS. :)

« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2015, 04:17:56 am »

The Bishop agreed and then went to mate & check mate the Air-Pirate Queen. More than once.

Oh...my old war wound? I got that at The Battle of Dorking. Very nasty affair that was, I can tell you.

The Ministry of Tea respectfully advises you to drink one cup of tea day...for that +5 Moral Fibre stat.
Hurricane Annie
Zeppelin Captain
New Zealand New Zealand

« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2015, 04:29:10 am »

The Steampunks have come to town.  The world is definitely different, now.

Babette cried the day the steampunks came to town,  she didn't want  the parades just passing by her by.
So she painted on her smile and took up with some  cos play clown
Antonus Fudge
Gunner
United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2015, 10:38:09 am »

"Stop having thoughts!" said I, though the manner of my delivery was less the life-affirming roar I had intended than the squeak from a dying thing. On the left-side of the control panel of the Profundus, the needle depicting the nitrogen content of my breathable air hovered ever deeper in the red; my vision swam then, and as I drifted into sleep I fancied for a moment that I perceived the tinny pong! pong! of rivets sprung from tortured metal.

~ * ~
Hamilton
Officer
United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2015, 07:18:04 pm »

"Stop having thoughts!" said I, though the manner of my delivery was less the life-affirming roar I had intended than the squeak from a dying thing. On the left-side of the control panel of the Profundus, the needle depicting the nitrogen content of my breathable air hovered ever deeper in the red; my vision swam then, and as I drifted into sleep I fancied for a moment that I perceived the tinny pong! pong! of rivets sprung from tortured metal.

I awoke with a start; the pungent odour of stoat revived as little else can do. An oxygen-mask was snapped against my gasping mouth; as a looked around the bridge I realised that the rivets were secure and my companions were indeed playing a strenuous game of Wiff-waff. 

Lord Hamilton

Lord Hamilton is currently appearing nightly in hostelries near you, feel free to buy him strong drink.
walking stick
Zeppelin Admiral
England England

« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2015, 09:01:47 pm »

The mind of the great scientist, preserved inside his own machine, was slowly beginning to understand the universe.  This made the passengers somewhat irrelevant on the journey to enlightenment.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: