The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 21, 2017, 04:16:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Win an autographed copy of my novel  (Read 769 times)
Gaijin_King
Gunner
United States United States

Sci-fi author

SK_Author
« on: May 21, 2014, 04:18:34 am »

That's right; I'm raffling off an autographed copy of The Revolution Beyond Time. No purchase necessary. Just visit my blog at www.thegamecalledrevolution.blogspot.com.

Synopsis:
The year is 1889 (Infini Calendar). Twelve-year-old Nelly Flowers is accompanying her parents on a journey to Wichita with the ultimate goal of staking a claim in the Oklahoma Land Run. However, when their airship is attacked by pirates--with Nelly the apparent target--she'll have to find the courage she isn't sure she has and entrust her life to mysterious new friends in order to save everyone. The dreaded Gnostagar have returned, and for the first time humans must journey to their world. Said humans are (somewhat) up to the task, but can a child, an Austrian cowgirl, a rebel Gnostagar and an anti-social Lincoln-hater really stop these shape-shifting monsters?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: