The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
November 23, 2017, 04:06:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The arrival of the Basque Steampunk comunity!  (Read 2070 times)
delCano
Snr. Officer
Spain Spain

Gravatar

elKano_L
« on: February 02, 2014, 10:37:37 pm »

Good day,
I write here today to announce that the Steampunk Bilbao group has sprouted a new blog, for all Steampunks in the Basque Country, http://www.basquecountry.com/.
In this blog we will announce all news related to Steampunk in the Basque Country and in the world in general. It has a companion FB page that you can like to keep updated.

-----

Buen día,
os escribo para anunciar una iniciativa del grupo Steampunk Bilbao, un nuevo blog dirigido a todos los Steampunks del País Vasco: http://www.basquecountry.com/.
En este blog se anunciarán todas las noticias relacionadas con el Steampunk en el País Vasco y en el mundo en general. Tiene una página en FB a la que podéis dar "Me gusta" para manteneros actualizados.
WinterHaven
Snr. Officer
Latvia Latvia

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 11:08:28 pm »

Excellent, I kept finding references to the Bilbao group but nothing concrete.

'If you were going to make a ghost-trap, how would you set about it? -particularly if you had not even a small ghost to practice on.' -Wyndham
delCano
Snr. Officer
Spain Spain

Gravatar

elKano_L
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 01:00:00 am »

I am sorry if we have seemed elusive. The group is not very cohesive, there's quite a few people interested in Steampunk but not much activity.
Last year EuroSteamCon finally managed to get several of us to meet, and I expect it will grow from there Smiley.
Capt. Dirigible
Rogue Ætherlord
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Shirts?.....I got plenty at 'ome.

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 12:12:13 pm »

Last year EuroSteamCon finally managed to get several of us to meet, and I expect it will grow from there Smiley.

Well..as long as you don't all decide to leave at the same time. After all one shouldn't put all one's Basques in one exit.

Ithangyou! Cheesy

I say, Joe it's jolly frightening out here.
Nonsense dear boy, you should be more like me.
But look at you! You're shaking all over!
Shaking? You silly goose! I'm just doing the Watusi
Heckler
Zeppelin Captain
United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 01:30:15 pm »

Pops in hoping to find pictures of Steampunks in Basques.

Leaves disappointed...

We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
H.P. Lovecraft
"The Call of Cthulhu"
WinterHaven
Snr. Officer
Latvia Latvia

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2014, 08:49:41 pm »

I'm in Donostia, so for me it's a bit of a trip, but if there are any meets I'd love to come over.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: