The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 23, 2017, 10:50:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Escape Team: OOC and recruit  (Read 1123 times)
zanlia copperwire
Gunner
Canada Canada

« on: May 15, 2013, 02:08:42 am »

So. The story would be about my main character, Wiress Copperplate. A few of my select characters will be helping her escape. Sound interesting? It will be a full on adventure full of adrenaline, romance, murder, and the constant thought of danger. Wiress Copperplate is a clockwork automaton built in Denmark on Janruary 1st, 1862. The distinguishing marks of her are her razor sharp claws and deadly spines on her back. Her hair is purple normally but she does change it epending on what issaid in the wanted posters. She always wears a black tophat with brass goggles on it along with a black corset dess. She has black boots with silver snakes engraved on them. The eyes of the snake are rubies. The dress is short on the front but long in the back with ruffles going all the way down. How can you tell the difference between the killer and the sweet one? Her eyes go red when she wants to kill. Every other day, they are green. Still interested? Post your character description!!

Another note, the rp takes place in England, the winter of 1890. I will add my other characters in slowly.

An automaton which runs on Pockey Sticks?! Who has heard of such a thing?! If you dont beleive me, just look at this automaton. It runs on Pockey Sticks.
zanlia copperwire
Gunner
Canada Canada

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 06:57:00 pm »

I will be posting a more official start.... If anyone is interested in joining, please post your character description here...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: