The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
December 16, 2017, 12:51:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask a Villain. (interactive writing project)  (Read 34262 times)
Stella Gaslight
Time Traveler
United States United States

Looking for a few good lobsters.

« Reply #950 on: March 26, 2015, 04:10:55 am »

The cats have actually made a reactive sticky tape that when activated makes things float for up to a week.  The lengths they will go to be lazy is astonishing.

I have a picture blog thinger now
http://stella-gaslight.tumblr.com/

Look for me on Etsy
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ByGaslight
CPT_J_Percell
Board Moderator
Zeppelin Captain
England England

The werewolf Airship Captain.

« Reply #951 on: March 26, 2015, 06:31:04 pm »

The cats have actually made a reactive sticky tape that when activated makes things float for up to a week.  The lengths they will go to be lazy is astonishing.
A wise man once said, the best way to find a fast efficient way to do a job is to give it to a lazy person.

What did you think about the cute Kitty Virus data I sent you?
Our battle suits now have a nasty habit of purring when the engines idle and meowing when weapons are fired.

I suffer from a random misfiring synapse and a bad case of wolfen the turns me into a seven-foot-tall werewolf or a seven-foot great wolf!
https://dragon-rehoming-centre.myshopify.com/
http://purbry.wordpress.com
walking stick
Zeppelin Admiral
England England

« Reply #952 on: March 26, 2015, 07:15:11 pm »

A wise man once said, the best way to find a fast efficient way to do a job is to give it to a lazy person.

Our battle suits now have a nasty habit of purring when the engines idle and meowing when weapons are fired.

Get some more authentic spits shrieks and yowls for your weaponry.  Angry cats do not simply go meow. 
CPT_J_Percell
Board Moderator
Zeppelin Captain
England England

« Reply #953 on: March 26, 2015, 07:30:21 pm »

You would think but we can't shift it but atlas it give us a winning boost due to the authorised rolling around laughing!
Get some more authentic spits shrieks and yowls for your weaponry.  Angry cats do not simply go meow. 
Stella Gaslight
Time Traveler

« Reply #954 on: March 27, 2015, 03:53:01 pm »

I can't get the data away from the aether stacks apparently the minions are having far too much fun blasting the heroes with it.  They have added one of the slightly subliminal songs they have dubbed ear worms.  I am both pleasantly surprised and horrified at the results.
walking stick
Zeppelin Admiral
England England

« Reply #955 on: March 27, 2015, 04:42:36 pm »

Yes well most heroes attempts to dance do that. When you add a maddeningly catchy and/or catchily maddening tune it's advanced mental cruelty.  You are to be congratulated on the quality of your minions.
CPT_J_Percell
Board Moderator
Zeppelin Captain
England England

« Reply #956 on: March 27, 2015, 08:21:17 pm »

Now you know why its I sent it to you, so funny despite the disruption it causes.
Someone send it to Walkingstick and see how long it take him to recover from the laughing!
walking stick
Zeppelin Admiral
England England

« Reply #957 on: March 27, 2015, 08:44:22 pm »

Stella, thank you for the tape, very droll.  Captain, how many times must I remind you that I am female.  The Purple Parasol is male and no self respecting villain would dare get his gender wrong. Such a pretty young man and a connoisseur of dance styles. Dear Parasol was visiting and watched the tape with me, gleefully noting that this piece contained aspects of Gangnam Style and Uptown Funk with just a touch of Agadoo thrown in. He requests his own copy for purposes of torture. 

CPT_J_Percell
Board Moderator
Zeppelin Captain
England England

« Reply #958 on: March 27, 2015, 08:51:09 pm »

Stella, thank you for the tape, very droll.  Captain, how many times must I remind you that I am female.  The Purple Parasol is male and no self respecting villain would dare get his gender wrong. Such a pretty young man and a connoisseur of dance styles. Dear Parasol was visiting and watched the tape with me, gleefully noting that this piece contained aspects of Gangnam Style and Uptown Funk with just a touch of Agadoo thrown in. He requests his own copy for purposes of torture. 

Oh dear, it looks like that without an avatar image, all my comments get autocorrected.
Stella Gaslight
Time Traveler

« Reply #959 on: April 06, 2015, 10:01:21 am »

Spring has sprung and so have my allergies. Who would have thought the kingdom of cats would make me sneeze less than my lab.
walking stick
Zeppelin Admiral
England England

« Reply #960 on: April 07, 2015, 03:58:39 pm »

If a villain had invented hay fever I'd congratulate them.  Then I'd kill them.
Stella Gaslight
Time Traveler

« Reply #961 on: April 07, 2015, 05:30:46 pm »

I can't even figure out what particle is setting me off.   The filters can never seam to work for more than an hour or two.
CPT_J_Percell
Board Moderator
Zeppelin Captain
England England

« Reply #962 on: April 09, 2015, 07:48:21 pm »

them microwatzit sized things are a pain.
walking stick
Zeppelin Admiral
England England

« Reply #963 on: April 09, 2015, 09:55:44 pm »

I did try nanomachines but really they aren't suited to snot. 

One of the reasons I chose an arctic lair is that nothing that grows here sets of my allergies.  Global warming means I've had to move a lot to my secondary lair in the mountains of a European country whose politics have changed numerous times over the years without my interference.  I thrive on chaos and find the unstable political situation vastly entertaining although it isn't as cold as I'd like up there.  For instance, some heroes survive an unexpected night trapped on the mountainside. My minions The Dreadful Balaclavas have constructed some nice spring loaded, spring weather, booby traps to make up for this but it is still irritating.
CPT_J_Percell
Board Moderator
Zeppelin Captain
England England

« Reply #964 on: April 14, 2015, 07:20:48 am »

Arg, writing the second volume of my journals is proving so difficult,
CPT_J_Percell
Board Moderator
Zeppelin Captain
England England

« Reply #965 on: April 15, 2015, 06:32:55 am »

That sounds good to me I will make the first one my gueny pig and make sure all the buttons do what I think they should.

Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Shocked
Stella Gaslight
Time Traveler

« Reply #966 on: April 17, 2015, 02:45:12 am »

Well it is important to be sure before doing anything wide spread inst it?
CPT_J_Percell
Board Moderator
Zeppelin Captain
England England

« Reply #967 on: April 17, 2015, 05:21:55 pm »

Well it is important to be sure before doing anything wide spread inst it?
I do hope I wasn't the victim
Stella Gaslight
Time Traveler

« Reply #968 on: April 20, 2015, 08:59:19 pm »

No that would be the good doctor and I think I finely set him to rights after an old time space hiccup had him a bit out of sorts.  after all if you don't look out for your elders who will look out for you when the time comes.
CPT_J_Percell
Board Moderator
Zeppelin Captain
England England

« Reply #969 on: April 20, 2015, 09:06:10 pm »

No that would be the good doctor and I think I finely set him to rights after an old time space hiccup had him a bit out of sorts.  after all if you don't look out for your elders who will look out for you when the time comes.
Also if they spend all their lives tracking the temporal pathways, you can spend you time plotting other things.
walking stick
Zeppelin Admiral
England England

« Reply #970 on: April 20, 2015, 11:18:34 pm »

The Trans Dimensional Vortex Network tm. is my preferred method of transport for major projects.  Have to be careful in those dimension where my alternate is a Hero but apart from that it's fine.
CPT_J_Percell
Board Moderator
Zeppelin Captain
England England

« Reply #971 on: April 21, 2015, 09:29:09 pm »

The Trans Dimensional Vortex Network tm. is my preferred method of transport for major projects.  Have to be careful in those dimension where my alternate is a Hero but apart from that it's fine.

I'm getting bored again, I haven't found any new pathways to explore.
Might have to go back to the office and actually do some work for a change.
walking stick
Zeppelin Admiral
England England

« Reply #972 on: April 21, 2015, 11:29:15 pm »

Captain, are you alright?   You don't quite sound your usual self.
Stella Gaslight
Time Traveler

« Reply #973 on: April 22, 2015, 12:41:06 am »

If you have a particle scan array you had better check for the neural toxic fungus nar17 a nasty potent version is going around. It hit me heavy with a creative fever that nearly put me out for good but the visions were worth it.  I will admit I cut it close to use as much of that inner fire that I could.  I have 17 new lines of product to build as soon as I can get out of bed without collapsing. It has also been known to hit with an ennui-fuenza that is just as deadly and can realy drag on a person. 
CPT_J_Percell
Board Moderator
Zeppelin Captain
England England

« Reply #974 on: April 22, 2015, 06:22:00 am »

Just board, been too quite around my neck of the multiverse  Cry
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: