The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 24, 2017, 07:06:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Call for Roleplayers on NationStates  (Read 5927 times)
Observer Llwellyn
Deck Hand
Canada Canada

« Reply #125 on: January 28, 2013, 10:13:06 pm »

Hello everyone, I am the Empire of New Albrionn. I wish I could have met you all under better circumstances. In a way though, this invasion has been a blessing in disguise for me. It gave me the final push I needed to join Brass Goggles proper.

Anyway, I have some good news. Most of the invader nations are gone and no longer have the numerical advantage. The Lattice Star once again flies above our region, the Black Rider bombast has been cleansed from our region's description, and our embasy programs are back on track.

I believe there is more to be done though, so stay vigilant and stay posted. And when this is over, I hope to see you at the world's fair (assuming it's still on that is).

First Law of Travel
Anything can become a vehicle -- castles, cities, military academies, you name it -- so do not be alarmed when the stones of the ancient fortress you are visiting shake underfoot and the whole thing lifts off into the sky. As a corollary, anything is capable of flight if it would be cool, aeronautics or even basic physics be damned.

-- The Grand List of Console RPG Cliches, #65
Augustus Longeye
Daedric Prince of Biscuits
Board Moderator
Rogue Ætherlord
United Kingdom United Kingdom

« Reply #126 on: January 28, 2013, 10:38:27 pm »

Hello there Llwellyn, likewise I wish this were under better circumstances. The blaggards are indeed gone, but we need to make sure this doesn't happen again. What of our own WA delegate, have we not one elected?
~Longeye~

Quote from: Sir Nikolas
I say you, chaps down there! Piss off, see? Haa ha! Love, Space Longeye <3
Zeppelin Kapitan Fritz
Zeppelin Admiral
United States United States

Kapitän of the airborne assault carrier "Hermann"

« Reply #127 on: February 23, 2013, 05:35:26 am »

I think it is now fair to assume that everyone on this forum except me has entirely lost interest in "nationstates". I am now gradually losing interest as well because there is no one to RP with.
Andrew Styles
Gunner

(Aspiring) Airship Captain for Her Majesty's Army

« Reply #128 on: March 05, 2013, 12:38:12 am »

I didn't feel there was enough depth. Sorry for quitting. Twas a good idea, that much is certain.

"If you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips" - Birgitte Silverbow

Check out my blog! www.musingsoftheteenagemind.wordpress.com
Zeppelin Kapitan Fritz
Zeppelin Admiral

Kapitän of the airborne assault carrier "Hermann"

« Reply #129 on: March 05, 2013, 03:44:01 am »

I didn't feel there was enough depth. Sorry for quitting. Twas a good idea, that much is certain.

Indeed, the actual game is very simplistic. I don't even bother to respond to the issues anymore. The RPing aspect seems like it would be fun, but I am yet to find the right people.
Fairley B. Strange
Zeppelin Overlord
Australia Australia

Relax, I've done much dumber things and survived..

« Reply #130 on: March 05, 2013, 06:11:13 pm »

Sorry, gave it a try but its rather too simplistic (e.g. I selected a nation that didnt have jails, it would mindlessly send 'issues' re prisoners and legalities, and similar blind-AI annoyances) and unfortunately it was nowhere near steam- or neoVic- enough.

Choose a code to live by, die by it if you have to.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: