The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 22, 2017, 11:43:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haunted , Halloween Scenery ?  (Read 354 times)
4_0_4
Snr. Officer
Sweden Sweden

Hi Forest , hows Fanny?

« on: October 25, 2012, 09:01:38 pm »

Ive been attempting to try to create , a haunted environment for my display that I hope to be able to interchange ( given my limited space ) with other theme or concept environments , the problem is Im really having trouble finding anything I like.

So far Ive been looking around then mainly at grass scenery, as I have yet to use it , but must confess Ive not really seen anything that captures my imagination that much , other some things here and there.

I dont have static flock dispenser to really go into the static grass stuff well and vary the lengths the way Id like too , so I thought maybe grass mat would do , but all the ones ive seen look just to " cheery " so Ive just been thinking of maybe trying to experiment with some suff Ive seen like brush bristles , faux fur so on instead.

Im working on 35:1 scale so some of the wargaming stuff might be ok too

Is any one else here interested in creating this type of scenery , and if so what have you done ?

Have you found any good sources for things like  dead trees  or other related Haunted / Halloween items at all ?

Ive found Dept 56 has some nice stuff ,although i find their Halloween line is far  too theatrical , and far too large to be of much use, I have bought one or two things from them ( mainly for larger models )

" You can lose every battle except that last " Sir Malcolm , Penny Dreadful
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: