The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 24, 2017, 10:47:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Steel Birds of Paradise (sign-up & OOC thread)  (Read 21530 times)
Zeppelin Kapitan Fritz
Zeppelin Admiral
United States United States

Kapitän of the airborne assault carrier "Hermann"

« on: October 19, 2012, 08:16:13 am »

Dear RPers,

I know it might be a little early to launch this thread (I'm still working on my character), but we already have a plot and setting determined for the game and I want to have it up and running soon.

For those of you who don't already know, "Steel Birds of Paradise" is a dieselpunk RP set in the South Pacific in 1937. We are a group of airplane mercenaries, the "Birds of Paradise", operating from an offshore aircraft refueling platform (we don't own the place, we just use it as a base of operations). Here is an overview of the intended plotline re-posted from a previous thread.

"Well basically it takes place in the South Pacific in a dieselpunk late 1930s (1937, to be exact) and we're a group of airplane mercenaries who've been hired out by a mysterious client to steal a prototype aerial battleship/ base of operations that uses an antigravity substance invented by some mad scientist. Then it turns out the client that wanted the aerial battleship is an evil megacorporation that owns all the deposits of the natural resource used to make the antigravity substance. This megacorporation is a massive conglomerate with subsidiaries in many industries, including surface shipbuilding and shipping. It has lost a lot of business to air shipping and is trying to establish control over it by controlling all sources of the antigravity substance (a viable alternative to existing airplanes and zeppelins). Another way it tries to disrupt air shipping is by funding air piracy. Air pirates are a serious problem to air shipping, especially over long distances like the trans-Pacific air routes."

I am still trying to come up with the actual location of the mysterious prototype, and I have no idea how to get us there and what will happen in between. I think I will leave this largely up to the players. This is, after all, my first RP and I have no previous RPing experience on BG. I will appreciate any help and suggestions you can give me, and I apologize in advance if the overall quality of my story turns out to be low.

For those of you who would like to sign-up, here is a list of required information. It is assumed that all characters have the ability to fly airplanes, and that your plane is capable of being flown by a single person.

Full Name-

Age-

Gender-

Nationality-

Character History-

Aircraft Name-

Aircraft Description-

Skills-

Gear- (weapons, gadgets, anything else you would usually have on your person)-

Personality-

Clothing and Physical Appearance-
Alexis Voltaire
Rogue Ætherlord

Shàlle We Dànce?

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 07:21:50 pm »

I'm interested in playing, I can't guarantee I'll be posting all the time but I'll do my best to keep up. Wink

I'll post my character as soon as I'm done with the profile.

~-- Purveyour of Useless Facts, Strange Advice, Plots --~
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord

"This is the sort of thing no-one ever believes"

rtafStElmo
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 09:32:13 pm »

Me too! Me too!

Seriously, I'm interested in this.

I'm thinking something along the lines of one of the De Havilland floatplanes (monoplane, 2-seat FT/B) adopted by Norway for my aircraft, or a seagull biplane (US Navy; the one that preceded the Kingfisher carried on battleships) if the monoplane is too late of a design.

Walk softly and carry a big banjo...

""quid statis aspicientes in infernum"
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord

rtafStElmo
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 10:27:47 pm »

Me too! Me too!

Seriously, I'm interested in this.

I'm thinking something along the lines of one of the De Havilland floatplanes (monoplane, 2-seat FT/B) adopted by Norway for my aircraft, or a seagull biplane (US Navy; the one that preceded the Kingfisher carried on battleships) if the monoplane is too late of a design.

Pardon the double post. After looking around a bit, I think I'll change to the Grumman J2F Duck. It's the 2-seater British Navy sea biplane kept up and jury-rigged with bombs, to try to sink a German U-boat, by Murphy (Peter O'Toole) in the movie Murphy's War:

http://youtu.be/aED7xvYbMfw
Alexis Voltaire
Rogue Ætherlord

Shàlle We Dànce?

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2012, 05:04:48 am »

Here's my character:

Full Name- 'Sam' Samantha Chance
Age- 25
Gender- Female
Nationality- American
Character History- (Spoilered for length)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Aircraft Name- Fictional type.
Aircraft Description- A red biplane with two V6 wing-mounted engines. Outfitted with amphibious floats, and armed with two M1919 .30 cal Browning machine guns mounted under the upper wings. Nicknamed 'Red Hawk'.

Skills- Sam knows several flying tricks as well as normal piloting, combined with a very maneuverable plane she's very hard to catch in a dogfight. She also has some basic medical skills, (specifically treating wounds, fractures, and venomous bites) learned from her father and the medics in various mercenary groups she's flown for, and from books.

Gear- Sam normally carries a .38 Colt Police Positive in a shoulder holster, (She also keeps a Thompson submachine gun in her plane for more serious self defense) a folding stilleto in the back of her belt, a snakebite kit and a couple of folded bandages, and a lighter and a pack of cigarettes. She lives in her plane at present and keeps the rest of her possessions there, including her medical supplies and a couple of reference books.

Personality- Sam is very much a tomboy, and outwardly she can be rather cynical and hard to make friends with. She is very loyal to the people she works and flies with however, and she'll go out of her way to help others when she can.

MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord

rtafStElmo
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2012, 07:57:59 am »

Name- Alouicius (Al) Clancy

Age= Late 30s

Gender- Male

Nationality- American

Character History-
------------------------------------------------------------------
Aircraft Name-Blue Duck

Aircraft Description-Grumman J2F Duck (heavily modified for performance, armament and increased range and altitude).

(Mentioned modifications included.  Jpeg of industrial airbrush
illustration found on Web adapted and modified by myself in
 Paint Shop Pro 7.04)

Skills- single and dual-engine seaplane piloting in rescue, small fighter, and small fighter-bomber seaplane roles, communications, and navigation skills for both rescue and offensive/defensive roles; full military pilot training and skills; Basic stopgap repair and maintenance skills for single- and multi-engine seaplanes (in case of downing due to happenstance, attack, or both). Known for ability to make the Blue Duck fly “with chewing gum and baling wire.” – and the occasional flattened  beercan for skin patches.

Gear- (weapons, gadgets, anything else you would usually have on your person)- Colt 1911 semiautomatic pistol in .45 ACP caliber in shoulder holster; large Khukri knife in belt sheath; a pair of pliers and an adjustable wrench for engine quick fixes in the pockets of the flight jacket; E6B dead reckoning wheel with slide grid in leg pocket. Folding opera glass; large-ish Case Bearpaw pocket knife.

Personality- Fairly Genial, difficult to ruffle, relatively easygoing, but can be dangerous if provoked, and is pretty ruthless in battle. Does not go looking for fights or dogfights, but doesn’t shirk them either, and tends to do whatever is necessary to win or at least survive to fight again; does likewise to ensure survival and success of squadronmates as well.

Clothing and Physical Appearance- Khaki shirt and trousers  under khaki colored canvas pressure flightsuit. Has been known to wear a tie when the occasion warrants it. Low-rise boots, Often carries a switchblade in one sock or the other. Leather bomber 5-pocket flight jacket worn outside of flight suit. Either khaki officer’s peaked cap or leather aviator cap or both. Aviator cap has standard conical strap-on oxygen mask with integral radio transceiver setup and ear speaker. Standard alloy-and-brass pilots goggles, British pattern.

Stocky, burly in appearance. Hair is odd mixture of sandy, dark brown, and scattered silver. Graying temples. Aquiline features. Is not tall, but not precisely short, either
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Aircaft Specifications (Grumman J2F-35 Duck, ‘Blue Duck’)
(adapted from the “Data from Jane’s Fighting Aircraft of World War II” section of the relevant Wikipedia page)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 02:14:58 am by MWBailey » Logged
Cpt Wallace
Snr. Officer
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Stand and Deliver

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2012, 03:45:16 pm »

Full Name- Eric Sorenson

Age- 29

Gender- Male

Nationality- European (his accent is makes it hard to pinpoint and he never tells anyone where he was born he however speaks English German and Italian as if he were native to those countries)

Character History-
Aircraft Name- The Hawk

Aircraft Description-

Skills- Adept at repairs on all manner of aircraft from quick fixes to complete overhauls, well suited to flying high speed airplanes and displays refined dog fighting and aerobatic skills when the need arises, knows several forms of martial arts and can hold his own in a fist fight against a number of attackers, is a much better shot with a firearm than the guns mounted on his plane, has some very basic medical knowledge though nothing truly beyond patching up and get someone back on their feet in a tight spot, has a great understanding of mechanics from complex things like engines to locks and is quite capable of picking all but the most complex of locks.

Gear- (weapons, gadgets, anything else you would usually have on your person)- Enfield No. 2 in pilots cockpit, Colt M1911 in hip holster, Bergmann Mp18 with straight magazine stored behind cockpit seat, German issue bayonet for MP18 in boot sheath, Sheffield pattern  Bowie Knife on hip. Collection of spanners and wrenches and a pair of pliers in various pockets or hanging from his belt, within his plane is a well kept tool kit including a compact oxyacetylene torch. Round lens 1932 flight goggles in brass and copper with green lenses, Leather full head cowl with cotton face mask and high altitude respirator. Wrist mounted grapple and ascent gear.

Personality- Outwardly gives off a gruff impression and speaks bluntly which often upsets many people, but for those that know him he is furiously loyal and has a wickedly devious nature as a joker. Never shirks from a fight but is very hesitant to take a life or allow a life to be take around him, which often brings him into conflict with other less moral members of the group.

Eric is tall but very thin, he keeps his dark hair to a military length but very often has it covered by the leather cowl he wears most of the time, in fact it’s very rare for someone beyond his closest associates to see his face without some sort of covering. Wears a mix of two piece flight wear and tight fitted leather pilots vests/jackets, does accasionally wear jumpsuits but usually only when he’s working on planes.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 09:24:03 am by Cpt Wallace » Logged
Zeppelin Kapitan Fritz
Zeppelin Admiral

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2012, 03:12:31 am »

Hey MW Bailey, nice plane. Very cool that you came up with custom "Birds of Paradise" markings for the wings and fuselage.

Here's my character...

Character Template For My RP:
Name- Carl Shoemaker
Age- 40
Gender- Male
Nationality- American
Character History- Born “Karl Schumacher” to a family of Volga Germans in North Dakota, his father had fled Russia to avoid military conscription. Life on the Schumacher homestead was difficult, but unlike so many others, they managed to survive and enjoy relative prosperity. Despite this, Karl despised farm life and was keen on obtaining a good education to avoid an agricultural career. Eventually, he was accepted into a prestigious university far from home. However, in his sophomore year he dropped out in order to join the Lafayette Escadrille, against the wishes of his parents. At this time, he also de-Germanized his name from “Karl Schumacher”, to “Carl Shoemaker”. As a pilot, his cunning and acute style of air combat earned him the nickname “The Raven”, which he uses to this day. In all, Carl made 5 air-to-air kills during the Great War. After the war, Carl continued flying as a barnstormer, and later as an air mail pilot. Eventually he started his own air freight company, operating primarily in the notoriously long and dangerous trans-Pacific route. The depression hit Carl’s business hard, but he continued operations of his barely solvent firm for years afterwards. Eventually, in the spring of 1937 (the present), Carl finally shut down his business after his main cargo warehouse and the valuable goods inside it were both destroyed in a fire. He used what little funds he had left to renovate and upgrade his by now dated airplane, and also armed it with ad-hoc weaponry, in order to pursue a new career as a mercenary. He is currently looking for good pilots who will join him in this venture. 
Aircraft Name- “Sea Raven”
Aircraft Description- The “Sea Raven” is a relatively large amphibious biplane cargo transport aircraft with twin tail booms and a cargo door at the back (which can be used to parachute out of in flight). It is powered by two Pratt and Whitney R-1830 Twin Wasp radial engines in a push-pull configuration. It is now heavily armed with ad-hoc weaponry to make it suitable for air combat (four .50 cal M2HB Browning machine guns in a rotating pop-out turret above the nose, 2 Bofors 40mm L/60 antiaircraft cannon mounted on the upper wing, 4 hardpoints in the lower wing for unguided rockets and bombs). A small amount of cargo space remains for carrying loot. The plane has a top speed of 210 mph and an average cruising speed of 150 mph. Carl currently lives in his plane due to his financial situation.
Skills- Carl knows numerous aerobatic maneuvers from his time in the Lafayette Escadrille. He also has some limited knowledge on the working mechanics of aircraft, but only enough to perform very basic maintenance. Carl has only average physical strength but very good coordination and agility. Or at least he has very good coordination and agility for someone of his age; he regularly stumbles and mildly injures himself when attempting to perform physical stunts that he did in the past. Carl has an extensive knowledge on many topics and is very well read. These topics tend to lean towards the humanities or liberal arts rather than math or science, which he tends to struggle with. Carl is excellent at air combat, an average shot with firearms, and a poor melee fighter.
Gear (weapons, gadgets, anything else you would usually have on your person)- Carl usually has with him a Smith & Wesson M1917 Revolver in a belt holster, a Trench Spike, a basic first aid kit, a canteen, a folding pocket knife, and a compass and navigational charts. Carl also keeps a small life raft and a survival kit with water purification tablets (useless with seawater), a few days worth of fresh water, a small amount of emergency rations, a machete, a signaling mirror, a magnesium block, and first aid supplies on his plane. 
Personality- Carl is a thinking man that prefers books to parties. He can often be found studying those topics that he is passionate about on his own time, often late into the night. This does not mean he is antisocial. He enjoys spending time with his crewmates as much as he does solitary activities, and is known for his sly and sarcastic sense of humor. Carl has a cynical outlook on life, and while he is usually content, he sometimes struggles with depression brought on by his memories of the Great War.
Clothing and Physical Appearance- Carl is a tall, thin, pale man who once had curly blonde hair that is now beginning to go gray. He typically wears AN-6530 goggles, a white silk scarf, an A-2 or G-1 flight jacket, and khaki cavalry breeches or jodhpurs tucked into tall “Patton” style riding boots. He also very frequently smokes a pipe.
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord

rtafStElmo
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2012, 09:39:27 pm »

Hey MW Bailey, nice plane. Very cool that you came up with custom "Birds of Paradise" markings for the wings and fuselage.

Actually that was intended as the "Blue Duck" insignia, but it can be used as the squadron's badge if you prefer.
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord

rtafStElmo
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2012, 08:33:56 pm »

Sadly, I think I will have to withdraw from this roleplay, as things are becoming busy in my corner of the world. I apologize for any inconvenience this decision on my part may cause. Feel free to use the insignia or not, as you prefer.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 08:52:57 am by MWBailey » Logged
Zeppelin Kapitan Fritz
Zeppelin Admiral

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2012, 08:16:21 pm »

Sadly, I think I will have to withdraw from this roleplay, as things are becoming busy in my corner of the world. I apologize for any inconvenience this decision on my part may cause. Feel free to use the insignia or not, as you prefer.  Thanks.

That's fine with me. My life is also very busy lately and I may have to delay the start of this RP for a few weeks.
Zeppelin Kapitan Fritz
Zeppelin Admiral

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2012, 05:57:23 am »

Just wanted to let everyone know that I plan on launching this game on December 10th, which is the last day of my college semester. I will have a lot more time to play then.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 05:11:00 am by Zeppelin Kapitan Fritz » Logged
Zeppelin Kapitan Fritz
Zeppelin Admiral

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2012, 05:23:03 am »

If anybody is still interested they can continue to sign up. However, I am considering canceling the game due to lack of interest.
Automatonicalitivity
Gunner

Gravatar

Why do living things need feelings?

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2012, 11:44:25 pm »

Full Name- Amir Fazid Al-Hassad, AKA "The Sultan"

Age- 27

Gender- Male

Nationality- Arabic

Character History- Amir was once a rogue in Syria, which is how he learned his disciplined swordplay. He would kill, steal, maraud, and pillage with his gang. He didn't care at the time. It made him feel good. He was a lot more serious then. At the age of 15, he was nearly killed by an Emir as he was attempting to take his daughter. He had learned from an early age that running was the best way to get out of a bad situation, so he ran for it. His mind started to clear up when the Harmaline wore off. He started laughing a bit, after having been in such a sustained daze. Later, he remembered what he was doing with the gang, and laughed harder. So he laughed. For fifteen days. He choked on whatever little food he ate because he remembered what he had done. On the second day of the third week, he stopped laughing, and felt nothing. He felt a need to repay his victims somehow (he was wondering how many women wanted him to be there with her and the kid, so he scrapped that idea). Instead, he made it up to himself. He started travelling the Middle East, trying to help everyone he could. He even interfered with his old gang a few times, and earned a camel. Eventually, at 22, he felt he'd made it up to himself. He had friends in high places, including the Emir who nearly killed him. He'd felt the willing hands of various women, and still had managed to avoid marriage (the Emir was attempting to arrange a marriage, so Amir felt it'd be best to leave) When he got his hands on an old scrapped Gotha, he took to the idea of aviation. He took classes in Turkey in aviation, and worked on repairing the plane for a total of four years, eventually ending up with a beautiful raider. He named it for their meeting, and took to the skies, first, practicing fancy flying. Later, he turned to one of his friends in Syria who had devoted his life to engineering, and they concocted a flying automaton to help him, turning the full crew bomber into a one-to-three manned heavy fighter. Finally, at 26, with four years of learning and flying, and plenty of service experience, he left for America, where he discovered he could make a living helping people there. There, he joined up with the Steel Birds and took to the skies as a dogfighter and repairman.

Aircraft Name- All'el'e Fy Alrmal (Pearl in the Sand)

Aircraft Description- A salvaged and heavily modified German Gotha G.IV Bomber suited to his purposes.
Fitted with a pop up Automaton behind the pilot's seat, with enough AI ability to effectively fly the plane while Amir is either fixing the engine, boarding the enemy's zeppelin, or in the special, custom-made man-turret, firing on his enemies in a dog fight. The stock-mounted guns have been bored-out, a boarding harpoon was installed in place of the frontal turret, and another in place of the rear turret,The engine is upgraded to allow more output than a smuggler's Model T. The stock paint has been sand-blasted off by the desert sandstorms, and replaced with a beige paint job, and dark brown and black stripes over the wings and tail. Due to its weight and modification, it's not a fast fighter, but is a beast in a dogfight, and is a handy boarding plane, as the automaton is specially programmed for compensating for the harpoons.

Skills- Mid-flight Accuracy; small-scale robotics skill (the AI was installed by a friend); Mid-flight repair skills; Aeronautical physics; Syrian swordplay

Gear- Webley Mk IV Revolver (for boarding)

Two Syrian Scimitars (for boarding)
One has a hook on the tip of the flat, heading back towards the hilt for rope sailing, or tearing a zeppelin's balloon sail

Breda Machine Gun (used during mid-flight shooting)

Personality- Amir is a rather sociable sort. Some say he can't keep his mouth shut. Likely, the radio will keep buzzing because he can't shut up about the Hindenburg catching fire again, or how the Red Baron found the ground. The only time his radio's off is when he's boarded a zeppelin, and the automaton is performing evasive maneuvers (it is unable to do combat). On the ground, he is a friendly sort, and tends to make jokes to brighten the darkest of situations. He never uses the same joke twice in one week, and can even turn a funeral into a party, if he wanted to. He respects his comrades, and can only be serious when a friend gets shot down. He can give you pointers on mid-flight repairs, and doesn't mind sharing his plane with a comrade.

He wears a khaki aba and keffiyeh combo with aviation goggles in flight, along with his black shirt and slops. He occasionally sports a stubbly beard.

MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord

rtafStElmo
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2012, 11:53:17 pm »

Time to be wishy-washy, I suppose Cheesy. The Marigold RP(s) being somewhat on hiatus at the moment, I'd like to reinstate my character and aircraft, if possible.
Zeppelin Kapitan Fritz
Zeppelin Admiral

« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2012, 06:46:56 pm »

Time to be wishy-washy, I suppose Cheesy. The Marigold RP(s) being somewhat on hiatus at the moment, I'd like to reinstate my character and aircraft, if possible.

Accepted. We should be able to begin the game in a little over 24 hours.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 06:51:05 pm by Zeppelin Kapitan Fritz » Logged
Zeppelin Kapitan Fritz
Zeppelin Admiral

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2012, 11:42:15 pm »

I am having a lot of trouble writing the first post, not sure how to start the game.
Automatonicalitivity
Gunner

Gravatar

Why do living things need feelings?

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2012, 12:22:19 am »

Set a scene of a typical morning at the station (I'm assuming they're living there), or start with a minor dogfight gone horribly wrong.
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord

rtafStElmo
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2012, 12:30:18 am »

I'd say the same as Mr. Automatonicalivity, just a generic typical day or maybe morning, and let the characters either arrive or get waked up and on station however they will. Or some semblance thereof...
Zeppelin Kapitan Fritz
Zeppelin Admiral

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2012, 02:46:03 am »

The game is on! Sorry it took me so long to make the initial post.
Stella Gaslight
Governor
Time Traveler

Looking for a few good lobsters.

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2012, 09:28:45 am »

Can I join in? The other games are moving slow enough I can juggle three.

I have a picture blog thinger now
http://stella-gaslight.tumblr.com/

Look for me on Etsy
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ByGaslight
Zeppelin Kapitan Fritz
Zeppelin Admiral

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2012, 05:56:02 pm »

Can I join in? The other games are moving slow enough I can juggle three.

Sure, why not?
Stella Gaslight
Governor
Time Traveler

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2012, 07:13:55 pm »

Full Name- Donavon Arie often called Donna

Age-32

Gender-female

Nationality-Brazil

Character History- Her father was an airman that found he did not like being shot at by air pirates much and retired to build planes. He built Donavon's ship. Her mother was an Icelandic minor opera star with a taste for adventure and a love of the skies.  Donavon is named after her grandfather who built the family business that grew from a small shop to a massive chain of import export suppliers.  She worked with them until a deal gone spectacularly wrong left her with some heavy bills to pay and a rather high price on her head in certain circles. To keep things from heating up and possibly getting her family in trouble she has not been home in quite a while.

Aircraft Name-Dogged Determination

Aircraft Description-
Heavy cargo and bomb carrying convertible seaplane painted sunset colors with a peacock as nose art. Fitted with two belly guns and a small eletro cannon that works well but is prone to breakdown.

Skills-
Was a merchant that dabbled in the black market before so has a lot of connections and is excellent at negotiations. Can pilot in all weathers and has tried more than a few stunts to smuggle cargoes various places. Knows her plane like a part of her body and can tell if anything is wrong by the sound of the engines and air flow. Knows every out of the way smugglers port you can think of and is well liked enough to get most people in without getting them blown apart.

Gear- (weapons, gadgets, anything else you would usually have on your person)-
Has a small glider for ship to ship actions and an oxygen tank for high work. bright green goggles. A set of boot knives she is rather fond of throwing. A little black book of contacts. A fancy little pistol and a much sturdier looking set of revolvers.

Personality- Happy go lucky provided you don't threaten her ship, her bushiness or her chicken. Fights dirty when she can get away with it. Night owl and chronically late to morning events. Keeps a chicken called Henrietta on board for luck that she has trained to peck buttons on command.

Clothing and Physical Appearance- long Lean and tan with long blond hair she normally braids in pigtails. Goes for a military look with a bit of flare and ruffles. Goes for black work clothes but off duty clothes are as bright as her plane.

Zeppelin Kapitan Fritz
Zeppelin Admiral

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2012, 03:37:12 am »

So, how am I doing so far? This is my first RP and I have a feeling I am handling it pretty badly.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 03:39:27 am by Zeppelin Kapitan Fritz » Logged
Stella Gaslight
Governor
Time Traveler

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2012, 03:57:08 am »

Don't worry so much. I think you are doing fine.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: