The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 22, 2017, 07:21:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Stars Await - Mists of Europa  (Read 24480 times)
steamcowboy92
Snr. Officer
United States United States

I work for money. You want loyalty get a dog.

« Reply #675 on: October 26, 2012, 05:40:15 am »

Smiling at her uncertainty, Talon held his arm out for Lou to take. "Lets be off then shall we "

I will kill you however I can , wherever I can, with whatever I have. You will regret ever making me decide to take action. -William W. Johnstone.
Stella Gaslight
Governor
Time Traveler

Looking for a few good lobsters.

« Reply #676 on: October 26, 2012, 06:12:30 am »

"Yes I think it will be good to be home."  It was funny she had challenged men three times her size to drinking contests and arm wrestling but this gave her butterflies.  Ah well a few sips of the little bottle of Titan Bang she had stashed away in her bunk as a night cap would sort that out. It was chilly outside in the darkness but it felt almost good on her warm cheeks.  "I hope we don't have too early a morning.  I have a feeling we may not get much sleep."

I have a picture blog thinger now
http://stella-gaslight.tumblr.com/

Look for me on Etsy
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ByGaslight
steamcowboy92
Snr. Officer

« Reply #677 on: October 26, 2012, 08:57:54 am »

If at all" he laughed.  Leading her out, they took the bike back to the ship. Helping her off Talon said " ahm gonna check tha ship out while you struggle outage that contraption ... that is lessen you want help?" He gave her a dirty wink as he stepped off the bike, his joints cracking loudly in protest. "Yup its official. Ah'm not old jest crispy."
Andrew Styles
Gunner

(Aspiring) Airship Captain for Her Majesty's Army

« Reply #678 on: October 26, 2012, 03:56:45 pm »

Andrew smiled at the dancers, and stood up.

Looks like a good group you've gotten yourself into Andrew. You done good.

"I should probably head back to the ship. I want to try hopping onto the side of the walker if you don;t mind. one more bit of excitement before the night ends. I thought a saw a small handle on the right side that i could use as a grip. Would that be acceptable Captain?" He looked over her way, smirking mischievously.

"If you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips" - Birgitte Silverbow

Check out my blog! www.musingsoftheteenagemind.wordpress.com
Stella Gaslight
Governor
Time Traveler

« Reply #679 on: October 26, 2012, 04:26:31 pm »

Lou had to look away as to not have her cheeks burning like fire again. "I will be fine.  Give me about 15 min in the shower house for a scrub and then come to my bunk."  The dress would be carefully folded up and put away for next time,  the sparkles would be washed away and the polish on her fingers left to chip but the memories would last forever.
steamcowboy92
Snr. Officer

« Reply #680 on: October 26, 2012, 08:52:21 pm »

Giving Lou time to change and scrub down, Talon cleared the ship room by room, making sure noone had entered uninvited. By the time he checked the ship stem to stern, the 15min had more than passed so he made his way to his bunk to grab a bottle incase Lou's nightcap wasn't strong enough. Making his way into her bunk, locking the door behind him to deter any unwanted guests.
Waving the bottle at her, he smiled and let his vest drop to the floor,  unbuckling his gun belt and hanging it on a peg in the corner along with his hat. "Well now, aintchyou a purty sight"
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 10:28:18 pm by steamcowboy92 » Logged
Alexis Voltaire
Rogue Ætherlord

Shàlle We Dànce?

« Reply #681 on: October 26, 2012, 08:59:13 pm »

Mariah blinked and looked to Andrew. "It's Bailey's machine so you'll have to ask him, but I'm fine with it."

"We should get going back too, Bailey." she called over to him, stifling a yawn.

~-- Purveyour of Useless Facts, Strange Advice, Plots --~
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord

"This is the sort of thing no-one ever believes"

rtafStElmo
« Reply #682 on: October 26, 2012, 09:22:10 pm »

"Right you are, Cap'n." Bailey said, as he gathered the cash for the check, paid, and started out to the vehicle park. Andrew, you're welcome to hang on; that handle also has a step at about the same distance as from your shoulder down t' yer foot, and there's another on the other side. We used t' carry footsores that way when we had lots o' striders but no lorries." He added, "might be a good idea to tie yer belt to one o' th' rope divots, just to be safe."

Walk softly and carry a big banjo...

""quid statis aspicientes in infernum"
Stella Gaslight
Governor
Time Traveler

« Reply #683 on: October 27, 2012, 02:18:17 am »

Lou only had one presentable set of lounge clothes.  It was a cotton flannel shirt and pants that at one point had been blue flowered but had faded with time and use,  Her hair was damp and she was leaning against the bed brushing out the tangles. She pulled out a little green bottle from under the bed. "Care for swig?" 
steamcowboy92
Snr. Officer

« Reply #684 on: October 27, 2012, 06:03:38 am »

Making his way over to Lou,  Talon took the bottle from her with one hand the other snaked around the girls waist, pulling her close to him. A lavatious smile spred across his face as he looked down at the girl, taking a pull on the liquor. Leaning down he nuzzled behind her ear as he whispered huskily "try this, 100% home grown Texas lighting." He passed her his bottle.
Stella Gaslight
Governor
Time Traveler

« Reply #685 on: October 27, 2012, 08:36:23 pm »

Lou was covered in goose flesh and was trying to play it off as being a byproduct of the booze but it was all his closeness.  Lou felt silly, she had fought monsters and men but dealing with honst afection made her nervous.  She took what was most lilely too large of a sip and coffed as the smoky warmth spred in her belly.  "Damn that has quite a kick."
Andrew Styles
Gunner

« Reply #686 on: October 28, 2012, 01:26:31 am »

Andrew walked out into the cool night air, and heaved himself up onto the side of he walker.

What a fine night!A good last hoorah old boy!

Andrew gazed up at the stars, waiting for bailey to get into the walker

Last time I'll ever see these... wait no! I'll just see them from across the solar system.

This thought pleased him. Andrew smiled, and chuckled to himself. Today had been one hell of a day
steamcowboy92
Snr. Officer

« Reply #687 on: October 28, 2012, 07:38:28 pm »

Laughing at her reaction Talon cupped her chin and lifted her face up to look at him, leaning down to kiss her as he whispered "I care for you Lou, you've becomevery special to me."
Alexis Voltaire
Rogue Ætherlord

Shàlle We Dànce?

« Reply #688 on: October 28, 2012, 08:26:05 pm »

Mariah climbed back up into the walker's turret seat and settled in securely, and glanced down to Andrew to see that he was on as well.

"Alright Bailey, let's head back." She said a bit sleepily. They had a long morning ahead of them tomorrow to get business taken care of planetside, and the Sabertooth and her new passengers prepared for the trip to Europa.
Stella Gaslight
Governor
Time Traveler

« Reply #689 on: October 29, 2012, 12:14:08 am »

"I um damn."  Lou muttered half to herself.  She had never imagined her first kiss would be like this to tell the truth she had not much though about kisses at all,  "You make me nervous but in a good way." Lou shook her head.  She was taking nonscence. "I mean I think I like you. I am not sure of everything tho. This is more confusing than a Russian lube injector on a French engine." 
steamcowboy92
Snr. Officer

« Reply #690 on: October 29, 2012, 04:24:11 am »

Putting a finger to her lips, Talon let his fingers entwine themselves in her hair as he leaned over her, his lips hovering just a few centimeters above hers. "Its ok little one, just close your eyes and relax. I give you my word, I wont ever let anything happen to you except what you want."
Stella Gaslight
Governor
Time Traveler

« Reply #691 on: October 29, 2012, 05:32:51 am »

Lou needed fans lots of fans because she felt like iron in a forge and he was the bellows. Lou could not remember ever felling this way. "Aww hell might as well give it a try." She said closing her eyes and closing the gap.  It wasn't the end all be all the books made it out to be but it was nice.
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord

rtafStElmo
« Reply #692 on: October 29, 2012, 07:43:49 am »

"Right you are, um Cap'n," He'd just barely caught himself before he fought down the side of his brain that persisted in trying to call her "Mariah." He focused that energy instead on getting the walker up and starting it down the road, mimicing his steps as he moved his legs and arms in their armatures. The machine would walk on by itself if he told it to, balancing on its own interior gyroscopic arrays, but he felt like making it run. Luckily it ran smoothly, without the old style strider's tendency to bounce up and down with each step. Calling such a machine a "walker" was a bit of a contradiction to it's true ablities; he suspected that the thing would do all of sixty or seventy miles per hour or more, if he pushed it. He decided against that; from the way Mariah sounded, he wasn't sure if she was exhilarated or getting motion-sick at their current clip; Andrew sounded like was either whooping it up or getting terrified. Bailey estimated from previous experience with similar machines that they were doing about forty or so.

Whatever his passengers' individual conditions actually were, they reached the spaceport in record time, and the guards waved them on through the gate. They reached the ship and Bailey turned the machine so that it was moving sideways, and performed the old Sliding Stop maneuver, scattering gravel and tarmac detritus as the machine came to a skidding sideways halt at the base of the ramp. He then hunkered the machine down and made it climb into the hold, stopping just before it reached it's charging bay. "Ladies and Gentlemen, we have arrived," he said grandly.
steamcowboy92
Snr. Officer

« Reply #693 on: October 29, 2012, 11:23:17 am »

Deepening the kiss talon pulled her against him, her body bending to fit against his perfectly.  Breaking it off long enough to let her catch her breathe,  he smiled "not so bad now was it dear one?"
Stella Gaslight
Governor
Time Traveler

« Reply #694 on: October 30, 2012, 02:51:34 am »

Lou smiled and reached up to ruffle His hair. "Not bad a bit.  Now I am wondering which one of us will turn it to a pumpkin at midnight. Me feeling rather like Cinderella and all.  Tho I wouldn't mind another sip out of your bottle before that happens."
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord

rtafStElmo
« Reply #695 on: October 30, 2012, 08:49:51 pm »

Once Andrew had dismounted and the captain had exited the walker, Bailey himself got out and went over rand unlatched the crate containing one of the spare Maxim pom-pom guns. He climbed back aboard the walker, then made it walk over to the crate and pick up the massive gun as if it were a footsoldier's carbine. He tried it out for aim and heft, and found that it felt almost natural. he aimed at the door from the hold to the other parts of the ship, and squeezed the firing lever; it proved to be just large enough for the walker's hand fingers to actuate it. a clash, click and a loud ping were heard as the firing pin slid home on an empty chamber. "This'll come in handy," he said to himself.
Andrew Styles
Gunner

« Reply #696 on: November 04, 2012, 12:44:56 am »

Dismounting off the walker, Andrew looked over at Captain. Mariah, who had done the same. They began to walk down the hall, and Bailey turned the walker around to do whatever he did with the thing.

"Thank you for the hospitality you have showed me on this night, Captain. I had a truly fun time. You have quite a good crew going here. If you don't mind, I think I might should be going off to my quarters now. The whiskey I drank has begun to hit me hard."

He bowed, spun on his heel, and turned to enter his room.

When he heard the door close, he unpacked his things into the drawer, stripped down to his under garments, and slipped into his bed. Withing a few minutes, he was fast asleep.
steamcowboy92
Snr. Officer

« Reply #697 on: November 05, 2012, 05:27:19 am »

Handing the bottle back to Lou, Talon began nibbling on her ear as she drank, kissing and gently biting his way down her neck.
Stella Gaslight
Governor
Time Traveler

« Reply #698 on: November 05, 2012, 07:23:57 am »

The contents of the little bottle were dammed good and at least stopping her from jumping out of her skin when his lips grazed her neck. She had to stop herself from decking him on reflex when the first nibble surprised the bajesus out of her. "What are you doing?" She asked truly not knowing,   Lou dissolved in to giggles as he reached the place were her neck and collarbone met.  He had found a very ticklish spot something she had tried to keep secret for a long time. After all it could be distracting in a fight and snorting with laugher just made her look like more of a kid.
steamcowboy92
Snr. Officer

« Reply #699 on: November 08, 2012, 02:15:28 am »

"what does it look like little one?" he rumbled, trying to keep a laughing as he continued attacking the tickelish spot on her neck, enjoying the sound of her laughter, "your a fun one arentcha?" his laughter finally bubbled up as his hands slid up her sides and started probing at the most common ticklish spot on the human body.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: