The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 23, 2017, 07:23:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You know you've been on this forum too long . . .  (Read 5240 times)
Alexis Voltaire
Rogue Ætherlord
United States United States

Shàlle We Dànce?

« Reply #100 on: September 16, 2015, 09:07:31 pm »

When you start a reply thread as "a bit of a dick around" and a year later it's running near 100 pages and still going strong.
(I never knew there were that many 3 word combinations that could burn the mind and seer the soul)

My Favourite: Wookie Hooker Handjob

Classic.

Horrible yet funny thought... we ought to publish that thread into a book. Ive seen worse things in the humor section at barnes and noble.

~-- Purveyour of Useless Facts, Strange Advice, Plots --~
Maets
Immortal
United States United States

Gravatar

Airship Builder

« Reply #101 on: September 17, 2015, 06:53:33 am »

Another night unable to sleep so here I am on BG.

Banfili
Zeppelin Captain
Australia Australia

« Reply #102 on: September 17, 2015, 10:44:22 am »

What are you doing on BG, man! You should be out in your workshop creating! Grin
Clym Angus
Zeppelin Admiral
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Lord of Misrule

« Reply #103 on: September 17, 2015, 10:53:18 am »

When you start a reply thread as "a bit of a dick around" and a year later it's running near 100 pages and still going strong.
(I never knew there were that many 3 word combinations that could burn the mind and seer the soul)

My Favourite: Wookie Hooker Handjob

Classic.

Horrible yet funny thought... we ought to publish that thread into a book. Ive seen worse things in the humor section at barnes and noble.

So we've got the words, just need the photographer.... I wonder where we'd find one of them? Cheesy

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: