The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
December 12, 2017, 11:42:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Model Seven Flintlock & Spatch Chronometrical Temporal-Displacer  (Read 811 times)
marcus cudworth
Snr. Officer
England England

I believe because it is absurb.

« on: April 29, 2011, 12:06:01 am »

New from the master artisans of the mechanical marvel, Hieronymus Flintlock & Obediah Spatch: A Model Seven Flintlock & Spatch Chronometrical Temporal-Displacer
http://www.flickr.com/photos/46306944@N05/5666384653/#in/photostream

With inbuilt aoristic valve compensators, this model provides mobile chronolateral travel for easy use in the field or at home. Automatic latch-modulators ensure safe return to the point of origin while guaranteeing accurate arrival to within two svedbergs and the evanescent-proofed frontispiece provides reliable tempus tracking...Also available in teak.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/46306944@N05/5666385123/#in/photostream/

« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 12:08:45 am by marcus cudworth » Logged
Maets
Immortal
United States United States

Gravatar

Airship Builder

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 12:34:39 am »

The magnificence of your verbage is only exceeded by the magnificence of your creation.  Nicely done.

marcus cudworth
Snr. Officer
England England

I believe because it is absurb.

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 08:01:51 am »

Why thank you Sir ,the wordsmithing only mkes up for the fact it dosnt do anything  Smiley
Maets
Immortal
United States United States

Gravatar

Airship Builder

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 12:51:59 pm »

I am just finishing up a large piece that doesn't do much either.  I'm trying to figure out what it is? Make it first and then decide what it is for and what to call it.
Hektor Plasm
Zeppelin Captain
United Kingdom United Kingdom

All-Round Oddfellow.

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 08:19:09 pm »

Now then, it seems to me that you have done yourself down for no good reason, and no mistake. Mark me well, that is certainly a device that is capable of much, and indeed were it to succeed, then you and I, and the others assembled hereabouts in the Aetherweb would be left in no doubt at all of it, as it were.
Yes, anyway- oh yes- I have checked your other picture of the marvellous device, and it seems that a Mechanical Platypus has appeared from behind said device. On the left...

Did you know?

Wink

HP

"all die! o, the embarrassment."
H Plasm Esq. ICUE    Avatar by and with kind permission of Dr Geof. Ta!!

Some musings:-
http://hektorplasm.blogspot.co.uk/
Grumfoss
Zeppelin Captain
Wales Wales

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 09:56:38 pm »

Aaahhh Mr Cudworth, that device looks like one of those electro mehanical, trans dimensional time travelling devices that I have heard so much about on the Interweb? Bigger on the outside than it is on the inside I believe.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: