The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
December 17, 2017, 08:23:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Keyboard Tweaking  (Read 1051 times)
Big Daddy
Swab

United Kingdom United Kingdom

« on: September 23, 2010, 01:39:02 pm »

I would like to go about turning my computer keyboard into more of a type writer style, I have all of the keys ready but i dont acctualy know how to go about doing this. i am new to tweaking and so i have a limited amount of tools. please help.
Professor Nikademus
Deck Hand

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 02:00:39 pm »

I would like to go about turning my computer keyboard into more of a type writer style, I have all of the keys ready but i dont acctualy know how to go about doing this. i am new to tweaking and so i have a limited amount of tools. please help.

Check out my previous post - it has some WIP pictures on it and links to other members keyboard mods.

http://www.victoriantypewriterkeyboards.co.uk - Tonight we're gonna type like its 1889!

“For mad scientists who keep brains in jars, here's a tip: why not add a slice of lemon to each jar, for freshness?”
Big Daddy
Swab

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 10:24:35 am »

Thanks for the help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: