The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 22, 2017, 08:24:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Steampunk deambulations  (Read 1019 times)
Angus D. Murphy
Zeppelin Captain
France France

Professional Lunatic

« on: July 01, 2007, 12:46:47 am »

Tonight was a festive night in Le Mans, my home town. In the center of the town, most of the city's associations had a small float. Some of these were also guests from other cities.
One of the companies caught my eye for some reason....
Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight I am glad to present La Compagnie Pipototal and its wonderful steampunk float!
Seemingly lost in a crowd of electric lights and confetti, oil lamps, pipes, gears, flight helmets...

I have had time to search for their website, and fortunately there are pictures of the wonderful machines. I would like to say more, but am still lost for words.
http://www.pipototal.fr/machine.htm

The website seems to be in French only, but I guess I could translate if needed.

On these few words, I will bid you good night and be off to bed, to dream of wonderfully silly steampunk machines

What's the good of having mastery over cosmic balance and knowing the secrets of fate if you can't blow something up?
-Sir Terry Pratchett
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: