The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 18, 2017, 12:21:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RALLYING ALL STEAMPUNK VISUAL ARTISTS!  (Read 839 times)
JadeClockwork
« on: June 30, 2007, 11:23:56 am »

Hello, for those who have not met me, I go by the name of Matthew, but you may call me Matt, or Jade, or Clockwork, or whichever you prefer. My goal here is simple: To organize a group of steampunk-inspired artists who would be willing to speak with each other via instant-messaging programs of some nature in order to form ideas, bounce said ideas, and generally exchange and gather information and inspiration amongst each other. I understand this has essentially been done via these very message boards, but I am looking to try for something more instantaneous. Anyone interested, I'd love to have you.

I suppose a little background on me as an artist: I'm seventeen years old, so still working on honing my skills, but my main media are pen, pencil, and paper, and little more. Perhaps markers from time to time, and sometimes photoshop. That is all, really. So...GO!

(Post your preferred screen name if you so desire to join)

I can be reached at:
-------------------
MSN: DragonAshXX@gmail.com
AIM: XRainOfLove (Soon to be changed.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: