The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 17, 2017, 05:33:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Projects, Ideas & Props  (Read 2185 times)
Contraptor Schaller
« on: March 01, 2007, 06:09:13 pm »

Greetings and Salutations,
     I have been meandering, quite obfuscated, for some time, these journals of the Tinker type. I must confess to be truly interested and quite taken with many of the constructs and constructors here. I humbly seek to introduce myself, and perhaps make a statement of purpose. I like to build, modify and take apart, maybe not fantastically, although I enjoy myself. I have been seeking inspiration of late, and I do believe that I have found it. For that, I thank you!

Sincerely,
Contraptor Schaller
fmra
Snr. Officer

Dollmaker

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 06:11:00 pm »

Welcome aboard! Smiley

Tempus Rerum Imperator.

"But that's not steampunk hjghahkahjkfdsahjklfdsa!!!!!11one11" -- Anachronist

20,000 leagues below Chuck E' Cheese
Copper Sulphate
Zeppelin Captain
Denmark Denmark

Teslarian Electrosteam Contraptor

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 06:45:17 pm »

Be welcome Mr. Schaller,

It is always nice to meet new board members. Smiley Please do feel free to post your ideas and projects for common inspiration and constructive criticism if so desired.

C.S.

July 19th, 02009: Lab project delayed. Local home 'improvement' stores have apparently stopped carrying any kind of quality DIY materials... Huh
July 15th, 02009: Much progress was made today on clearing out my future laboratory, yet there is a ways to go still.
TheClockWorkWasteland
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 08:03:21 pm »

Ahoy there good sir!
Contraptor Schaller
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 08:05:09 pm »

Well,
   I declare a certain fancy for a set of goggles, perhaps with a few color lenses that can be moved into position, as well for the occasional maginifcation need and welding protection. I think that I may start with a pair of Wilson's. Any thoughts?

- C. Schaller
Contraptor Schaller
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 08:09:12 pm »

I think these might be a good place to start, and a pretty fantastic deal. I do not believe I can make the purchase before the date of expiration, so if any one else is looking, feel free. I will pick up a set a little later,  next month, with most probability.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ANTIQUE-WILSON-PROTECTIVE-GOGGLES-2-PAIR_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50424QQihZ005QQitemZ150096722830QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Hope that some one finds this useful.

-C. Schaller

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: