The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 18, 2017, 01:26:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "At the Bottom of the Garden" - (highly "Impractical" )  (Read 543 times)
CapnHarlock
Zeppelin Overlord
United States United States

« on: February 05, 2010, 10:46:06 pm »

This is just a new thread for those who might enjoy the vigorous discussion of the Fae as Neighbors and/or Energy Resources without unduly-perturbing those of a more Newtonian-physics mindset.  Smiley  (viz: "practicality")

Here at stately Harlock Manor, the gardeners are firmly-instructed to always nurture the Good Folk's favorite plants, the armorers spend their spare time making tiny swords and armor just 'to hone their skills', and the seamstresses revel in their expertise in making exquisite "doll-clothes' that are just left laying about.  We have not had the "Old Ones" get past the Outermost Wards since 1637....

Jeremiah Cornelius Harlock
At Your Service

"It's so hard to know if you're bound for a fall,
But better to have tripped than never danced at all."
"Dancing Under The Rose" - The Albion Band.
Sgt.Major Thistlewaite
Zeppelin Admiral
Gibraltar Gibraltar

I am, therefore I think.

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 12:09:48 am »

Good man, Harlock!
Well said! I'd be willing to wager that your vegetable gardens are splendidly productive, as well!

~Thistlewaite

Yet well thy soul hath brooked the turning tide, with that innate, untaught philosophy,Which, be it wisdom, coldness, or deep pride, is gall and wormwood to an enemy.
CapnHarlock
Zeppelin Overlord
United States United States

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 12:41:59 am »

Thank you, Sar'n't Major,

They also seem especially pleased when Cook gives all the kitchen-scraps to the earthworms  and I pour the occasional cup of a good ale to share with them Smiley

The Fae DO occasionally interfere with the occasional daugerrotype, but it seems a small price to pay.....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: