The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 23, 2017, 08:11:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 100   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Queer Geer (A room for LGBT forum goers)  (Read 142505 times)
darkshines
Rogue Ætherlord
Wales Wales

Miss Katonic 1898

« Reply #200 on: January 03, 2010, 07:36:38 pm »

I like sex, I don't think there is anything instrisical about pans NOT having sex. I don't sleep around or anything like that, I am a very dedicated partner, but yeah, I need my exercise, haha! Maybe you don't, but I do Smiley

Every time you say "cog" when you mean "gear" or "sprocket", Cthulu kills a kitten. 

www.etsy.com/shop/celticroseart
CorneliaCarton
Zeppelin Captain
Scotland Scotland

Gravatar

« Reply #201 on: January 03, 2010, 09:06:37 pm »

-cough- Yes, well, I am still innocent in that sense, heh.

Ginny Audriana Irondust Moravia. Pleased t' meet ya.
phang
Snr. Officer
United States United States

« Reply #202 on: January 03, 2010, 09:22:31 pm »

Ah, the wondrous beauty that is innocence.

N=R* x f(p) x n(e) x f(l) x f(i) x f(c) x L

So? Where is everyone?
Mina
Snr. Officer

Steampunk seraphim, femme fatale

jaimie_lee93
« Reply #203 on: January 03, 2010, 10:45:31 pm »

don't worry, you're not alone there Wink
I personally see no reason to hurry, either. When it does happen, I want it to be meaningful, and with someone whom I care for and who cares for me. That's really all that matters to me, which is why I've gone and labeled myself as bi.

Come take my journey into night
    Come be my shadow, walk at my side
    And when you see all that I have seen
    Can you tell me love from pride?
darkshines
Rogue Ætherlord
Wales Wales

Miss Katonic 1898

« Reply #204 on: January 03, 2010, 10:49:37 pm »

I lost my straight virginity* through rape, so believe me when I say that when you are ready to make love for the first time, you be sue they are the right one and you want to. Do not feel forced, be safe and be sensible.

*The first time I ever had sex was when I was a little too young to understand what was happening, with my then female best friend. It was the most awesome sleep over EVER Smiley
CorneliaCarton
Zeppelin Captain
Scotland Scotland

Gravatar

« Reply #205 on: January 03, 2010, 11:01:37 pm »

don't worry, you're not alone there Wink
I personally see no reason to hurry, either. When it does happen, I want it to be meaningful, and with someone whom I care for and who cares for me. That's really all that matters to me, which is why I've gone and labeled myself as bi.

I agree with you there.
I have had many people asking me "why are you still a virgin?". My reply? "Because I'm not ready".
I did go out with someone (breifly) who tried to get me to have sex with him three times, and each time I said no. He dumped me, and I was cool with it because he was an insufferable cad who really deserves to end up with with an STI.
Wells45
Snr. Officer

« Reply #206 on: January 03, 2010, 11:30:29 pm »

Whether to have sex or not should be a simple matter of personal choice. If one wishes to have sex then that's great - be safe and have fun. If one doesn't want to then that's fine too. There should never be any pressure, by individuals or society, one way or another.

“We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology.”  ~Carl Sagan
Isabella Stormrift
Snr. Officer

« Reply #207 on: January 04, 2010, 01:45:43 am »

When I was struggling with a lesbian relationship blossoming in a Catholic school, the guidance councilor took the two of us aside and insisted that we were not lesbians as we had not had sex. When we told her of course we weren't, because we still had a healthy interest in boys, we were just in love with each other... she about had a heart attack, I think.
CorneliaCarton
Zeppelin Captain
Scotland Scotland

Gravatar

« Reply #208 on: January 04, 2010, 02:39:29 am »

Go you, Isabella.  Grin
Well, I must say, I have met a somewhat beautiful young lady online. The only problem is, though, she's on the rock sometimes.
¬_¬
That's a big turn off for me....
Lord Wraste
Zeppelin Overlord

I'm so sneaky even I don't know what I'm up to.

« Reply #209 on: January 04, 2010, 02:58:41 am »

Go you, Isabella.  Grin
Well, I must say, I have met a somewhat beautiful young lady online. The only problem is, though, she's on the rock sometimes.
¬_¬
The rock, as in Crack?
Cordelia, that shouldn't be a turn-off, that should be a pack-up-and-leave.
Lilith-Nighthawk
Zeppelin Captain

beautious thorn

« Reply #210 on: January 04, 2010, 03:36:06 am »

Go you, Isabella.  Grin
¬_¬
The rock, as in Crack?
no its a pack-up-leave-and-move-as-far-away-as-possible.

"I've been sliding through an interdimensional wormhole seeing how many ways people like you can screw up civilization!"
        - Quinn Mallory, "Sliders"

"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here."
LukeHogbin
Zeppelin Admiral
Slovenia Slovenia

Steamcat

« Reply #211 on: January 04, 2010, 03:46:18 am »

Go you, Isabella.  Grin
¬_¬
The rock, as in Crack?

Actually, I've checked in my little black book.
It's pack-up-leave-and-move-as-far-away-as-possible-with-the-possibility-of-calling-the-police-while-on-the-way.

I have defied Gods and Demons. I am your shield; I am your sword. I know you: your past, your future. This is the way the world ends.
Lord Wraste
Zeppelin Overlord

I'm so sneaky even I don't know what I'm up to.

« Reply #212 on: January 04, 2010, 03:50:18 am »

Go you, Isabella.  Grin
¬_¬
The rock, as in Crack?

Actually, I've checked in my little black book.
It's pack-up-leave-and-move-as-far-away-as-possible-with-the-possibility-of-calling-the-police-while-on-the-way.
Yes, this. These two have a good grasp on the severity of the thing.

I'm also surprised that you can drop a statement like, "The only problem, though, is she's on the rock sometimes."

People that do crack, that is SO not their only problem. I bet even money that it's one of a looooong list that you want NOTHING to do with.
SashaGears
Gunner

Black Market Treasure Hunter

hexinfiniti
« Reply #213 on: January 04, 2010, 06:31:26 am »

I just got back from a lady gaga concert which was amazing and I feel like I got humped by elephants...I don't think I've ever been groped that much before by adult males ._.

"We're incredibly misunderstood, and so they label us witches...we're locked away in Containment zones, by those who would condemn us."-Noah, Arc of Gelen
Lilith-Nighthawk
Zeppelin Captain

beautious thorn

« Reply #214 on: January 04, 2010, 11:24:11 am »

How about pack-up-leave-and-move-as-far-away-as-possible-with-the-possibility-of-calling-the-police-and-FBI-types-while-on-the-way. Add  a premptive restraining order for good measure.
LukeHogbin
Zeppelin Admiral
Slovenia Slovenia

Steamcat

« Reply #215 on: January 04, 2010, 11:40:32 am »

I just got back from a lady gaga concert which was amazing and I feel like I got humped by elephants...I don't think I've ever been groped that much before by adult males ._.

Eek. Groping sucks. ._.

How about pack-up-leave-and-move-as-far-away-as-possible-with-the-possibility-of-calling-the-police-and-FBI-types-while-on-the-way. Add  a premptive restraining order for good measure.

Sounds good.
Utini420
Zeppelin Admiral

it is OK to tell me when its time to shut up

« Reply #216 on: January 04, 2010, 05:18:10 pm »

Lilith-Nighthawk, hell ya!!!  The first bit always seems to be the hardest, at least for me.

darkshines, that just... sucks.

On the pansexual/asexual:  wouldn't that just make them what folks used to call really friendly?  Outgoing, wants to be close, doesn't want to have sex... sounds like a nice, tight friend to me.  Nothing wrong with it, to be sure, but not sure if it needs a fancy name.

It's pretty well explained here -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisexualism Smiley

To break from the whatever-anyone-wants-to-do chorus, the hell with anti-sexualism.  I mean, if someone feels that way for themselves and only them selves, that's fine and dandy, even if they want to get together and talk about not getting laid on purpose.  The minute it/they/whatever cross over into anything like evangelism for this idea, they become the freakin' enemy.  We're trying to move away from that kind of guilt-ridden nonsense! 

If you have a Dremmel, everything is compatible.
Utini's Workshop:   http://utini420.blogspot.com
CorneliaCarton
Zeppelin Captain
Scotland Scotland

Gravatar

« Reply #217 on: January 04, 2010, 05:23:25 pm »

Okay, okay, I get the message.
We havn't even messaged each other anyway, so I'm safe, and if she does so, I'll tell her that I'm not interested....
darkshines
Rogue Ætherlord
Wales Wales

Miss Katonic 1898

« Reply #218 on: January 04, 2010, 07:32:31 pm »

What did I do now?  Huh
Utini420
Zeppelin Admiral

it is OK to tell me when its time to shut up

« Reply #219 on: January 04, 2010, 07:40:35 pm »

You didn't do nothin', love.  Its just that bit of a history note you left, about your first time with a man, demanded some kind of comment.  Since I can't, ya know, go out and cub stomp the fucker for ya right quick.
darkshines
Rogue Ætherlord
Wales Wales

Miss Katonic 1898

« Reply #220 on: January 04, 2010, 07:47:23 pm »

Thats real sweet of you, darling. He was no man though, a real man doesn't do that.
CorneliaCarton
Zeppelin Captain
Scotland Scotland

Gravatar

« Reply #221 on: January 04, 2010, 08:46:44 pm »

Darkshines: I am truly sorry to hear that you fell pray to an insufferable cad like that. Rest assured that one day Karma will catch up with him and kick him up the gluteus maximus. Hard. And wearing steel toe capped Doc Martins. And might come in the form of me.
darkshines
Rogue Ætherlord
Wales Wales

Miss Katonic 1898

« Reply #222 on: January 04, 2010, 08:50:49 pm »

You are a darling as well! He is an absolute wastrel, life hasn;t been as cruel to him as it couldhave, but he hasn't had it easy. You can join the queue of people wanting to give him a taste of what he did to me, I was 15 at the time and ended up staying with him for 18 months. In those 18 months I think I went to AnE at least half a dozen times, not including trips to Family Planning for emergency contraception after rapings. Oh, and his dad used to get involved to, I;m sure I don't have to paint you a picture....

Even now, almost 10 years on, I still flinch when my darling Cowperthwaite goes in for a hug, because I am always ready for a punch in the face. He would never, EVER hurt me and I know this, it will just take a lot more time for my instincts to rewire themselves.
CorneliaCarton
Zeppelin Captain
Scotland Scotland

Gravatar

« Reply #223 on: January 04, 2010, 08:58:49 pm »

I'm sorry to hear that, Darkshines.
Some people need to burn in the deepest, darkest, most fiery pit of Hell for what they have done. Makes me wish that Ghost Rider was real....
darkshines
Rogue Ætherlord
Wales Wales

Miss Katonic 1898

« Reply #224 on: January 04, 2010, 09:02:37 pm »

I have become a much stronger person in the last year though. I haven;t self harmed for months, I am more angry and argumentative and I can stand up for myself. For many years I was terified of everyone and everything, I wouldn;t wear make up, or dress feminine, or have photos taken. I would stay silent 90% of the time, I would never speak up or speak back. I would take crappy, out of public eye jobs like over night warehouse work. For a hour summer I just stayed in bed. But doing my degrees has given me confidence in myself, and look where I am now Smiley

Honestly, that which does not kill me can only make stronger x
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 100   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: