The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 23, 2017, 09:08:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 100   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Queer Geer (A room for LGBT forum goers)  (Read 142488 times)
Choreocrat
Snr. Officer
Australia Australia

« Reply #175 on: December 31, 2009, 05:44:59 am »

Pretty much, but it doesn't quite exclude someone who'll have a non-sexual intimate relationship with someone of any gender-sex combination. It's possible that someone could claim both labels. By my way of thinking, they can do so, because by claiming the label, you define it (not the other way around).

Choreocracy - A form of government in which power is given to the best dancer.

Member of the Earthly Delights Historic Dance Academy
Lilith-Nighthawk
Zeppelin Captain
United States United States

beautious thorn

« Reply #176 on: December 31, 2009, 07:53:09 am »

How about we talk about how last time I went to a queer youth event I came back from it with a ring of hickies? Cheesy Oh and ways for me to get up the courage to call that girl I was talking about earlier. SHe really is awesome. I'm giving her major points for her love of curly and highly curly hair textures, being cute, smart,and pagan. Maby I'll call her in the mornning. But i need encouragment here people.

*Goes and fluffs her really curly hair*

"I've been sliding through an interdimensional wormhole seeing how many ways people like you can screw up civilization!"
        - Quinn Mallory, "Sliders"

"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here."
Lord Wraste
Zeppelin Overlord

I'm so sneaky even I don't know what I'm up to.

« Reply #177 on: December 31, 2009, 12:06:23 pm »

Lilith,
GO! DO IT!
For all you know, she could be pining away by the phone, wondering why you've not called.

What have you to lose?
Lilith-Nighthawk
Zeppelin Captain

beautious thorn

« Reply #178 on: December 31, 2009, 12:16:47 pm »

Lilith,
GO! DO IT!
For all you know, she could be pining away by the phone, wondering why you've not called.

What have you to lose?

Did I ever mention how I would marry you if were fem and lived in my state or i was atracted to guys? Cheesy But I do rather like my dignity. I would hate to make a  fool out of myself over the phone when i was pretty good on the bus. I'll deffintly call her though.
Lord Wraste
Zeppelin Overlord

« Reply #179 on: December 31, 2009, 12:21:41 pm »

Lilith,
GO! DO IT!

What have you to lose?

Did I ever mention how I would marry you if were fem and lived in my state or i was atracted to guys? Cheesy But I do rather like my dignity. I would hate to make a  fool out of myself over the phone when i was pretty good on the bus. I'll deffintly call her though.
You've jsut made my morning. Smiley

And the old saying, "Pride comes before the fall" can apply to not allowing ourselves the chance to fail, but to not trying in the first place.
(That's a little ramble-y, but it's early in teh mornin' for me! Tongue)

I'm glad that you're calling her.
LUCK!!!
Lilith-Nighthawk
Zeppelin Captain

beautious thorn

« Reply #180 on: December 31, 2009, 12:28:54 pm »

Lilith,
GO! DO IT!

What have you to lose?

You've jsut made my morning. Smiley

And the old saying, "Pride comes before the fall" can apply to not allowing ourselves the chance to fail, but to not trying in the first place.
(That's a little ramble-y, but it's early in teh mornin' for me! Tongue)

I'm glad that you're calling her.
LUCK!!!

Thanks! Now I have to take a nap so i'm not tired and grumpy when I call. *yawns and snuggles with bunny under black bed covers, pulling her HIM throw over her head leaving face exposed*
LukeHogbin
Zeppelin Admiral
Slovenia Slovenia

Steamcat

« Reply #181 on: December 31, 2009, 12:59:44 pm »

mmmm, Pride And Fall ... *launches xmms2 and plays some music* (Pride and Fall - December)

*sings along* Grin

Sweet dreams, Lilith-Nighthawk Smiley

I have defied Gods and Demons. I am your shield; I am your sword. I know you: your past, your future. This is the way the world ends.
neon_suntan
Zeppelin Admiral
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Gravatar

The scribe wore black

neonsuntan
« Reply #182 on: December 31, 2009, 01:39:50 pm »

You should definitely call her... if she's as nice as you say, I wouldn't leave it too late either!

Dr. Wilson Montgomery
Officer
Sweden Sweden

« Reply #183 on: December 31, 2009, 02:19:09 pm »

Dr Montgomery:  Somehow steampunk-sequins is a phrase unlikely to occur frequently.

A tiny, tiny part of me reads this and wants to create a really camp steampunky drag-persona. Smiley 
SashaGears
Gunner

Black Market Treasure Hunter

hexinfiniti
« Reply #184 on: December 31, 2009, 06:25:02 pm »

so.....I wake up....and I find my cat in my room, EATING MY CACTUS.....

and this isn't....a real cactus, persay, well, he was eating the real cactus NEXT to my pet cactus, but I made a plush pet cactus who is fat, pill shaped....kinda adorable with eyes and a mouth, and his name is turblo.

so my cat was sitting there eating my real cactus, and horror struck to what would have happened if he tried to eat turblo and realized it was a fraud ;_;

there isn't enough love for cactus-kind. a man and woman will never love you more than a pet cactus, he's who I tell my secrets to...

oh....also, I keep searching for this bag and I'm fairly certain it's an authentic messenger bag not one of the big and clunky ones but I can't find anything like it anywhere and it's really grinding my gears.

<3 how is everyone this fine new year's eve?

"We're incredibly misunderstood, and so they label us witches...we're locked away in Containment zones, by those who would condemn us."-Noah, Arc of Gelen
Mina
Snr. Officer

Steampunk seraphim, femme fatale

jaimie_lee93
« Reply #185 on: December 31, 2009, 09:18:18 pm »

I'm sorry to hear about your cactus, SashaGears. As for my new years, my parents are going out, so I'm having one of my gorgeous, strait-as-an-arrow girl friends over for the night, we'll probably watch a movie and break open some sparkling wine

Come take my journey into night
    Come be my shadow, walk at my side
    And when you see all that I have seen
    Can you tell me love from pride?
SashaGears
Gunner

Black Market Treasure Hunter

hexinfiniti
« Reply #186 on: December 31, 2009, 10:09:04 pm »

my boyfriend is coming over after his family's little..party thing ends, yay :3

>_> my arrows are curved so that they spin through the air and slice rather than pierce so....heheheehehehehe

I finally just finished my mother's christmas present....a wall-sized painting of a tree of life on an island in the see for her bar outside....phew my hand hurts.
Dr. Wilson Montgomery
Officer
Sweden Sweden

« Reply #187 on: January 01, 2010, 12:43:43 pm »

there isn't enough love for cactus-kind.
<3 how is everyone this fine new year's eve?

Weeel... *I* certainly love my tiny collection of Peyote-cacti Wink

Morning after new year over here, and not much love, alas. More of a miserable deathwish to escape the hangover from last night.
Lord Wraste
Zeppelin Overlord

« Reply #188 on: January 01, 2010, 04:52:46 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Thanks! Now I have to take a nap so i'm not tired and grumpy when I call. *yawns and snuggles with bunny under black bed covers, pulling her HIM throw over her head leaving face exposed*
Did you call her, did you call her, did you call her?!?!
HUH?!? HUH?!?!

Nosy interweb friends want to know!!!! Wink
darkshines
Rogue Ætherlord
Wales Wales

Miss Katonic 1898

« Reply #189 on: January 01, 2010, 06:56:08 pm »

...wouldn't being pansexual and asexual be mutually exclusive?

Yup, pans DEFINATELY like having sex, and are sexually attracted to others, whereas A's just wanna be friends Smiley

Every time you say "cog" when you mean "gear" or "sprocket", Cthulu kills a kitten. 

www.etsy.com/shop/celticroseart
LukeHogbin
Zeppelin Admiral
Slovenia Slovenia

Steamcat

« Reply #190 on: January 01, 2010, 07:36:37 pm »

Yup, pans DEFINATELY like having sex, and are sexually attracted to others, whereas A's just wanna be friends Smiley

One can be attracted to other people without necessarily wanting to get in their pants.
darkshines
Rogue Ætherlord
Wales Wales

Miss Katonic 1898

« Reply #191 on: January 01, 2010, 07:40:37 pm »

Um, yeah, maybe I didn't phrase that right. I have a boyfriend, who I am physical with, and I adore. But my asexual friend just has many friends, and doesn;t have sex with anyone, even himself. I think if you were pansexual, and didn;t want to have sex with anyone, you would be asexual, as in you can find the attractivness in anyone but don; necessary want them in a physical way. Does that make more sense?
LukeHogbin
Zeppelin Admiral
Slovenia Slovenia

Steamcat

« Reply #192 on: January 01, 2010, 07:50:12 pm »

It's clearer, yes. Smiley Thank you for rephrasing it. And I agree with that, to an extent. Still I think it's important to differentiate between asexual and antisexual, as I pointed out some posts ago. Smiley
darkshines
Rogue Ætherlord
Wales Wales

Miss Katonic 1898

« Reply #193 on: January 01, 2010, 07:54:34 pm »

Ah, I missed that, I have never heard of anti-sexual, is that having the want, but going against it?
LukeHogbin
Zeppelin Admiral
Slovenia Slovenia

Steamcat

« Reply #194 on: January 01, 2010, 07:58:25 pm »

It's pretty well explained here -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisexualism Smiley
Lilith-Nighthawk
Zeppelin Captain

beautious thorn

« Reply #195 on: January 03, 2010, 04:10:03 am »

HUH?!? HUH?!?!

ok to appease nosey inter web friends. I called and we hung oiut with some of her frinds.
Isabella Stormrift
Snr. Officer

« Reply #196 on: January 03, 2010, 05:54:54 am »

HUH?!? HUH?!?!

ok to appease nosey inter web friends. I called and we hung oiut with some of her frinds.

Progress was made? huzzah!
darkshines
Rogue Ætherlord
Wales Wales

Miss Katonic 1898

« Reply #197 on: January 03, 2010, 09:31:48 am »

Nice one Lilith, I hope you have gained a friend, and perhaps more. I am NEVER that brave, someone has to be REALLY special for me to get in touch, hence why I am with Cowperthwaite, whom I adore! Cheesy
Lilith-Nighthawk
Zeppelin Captain

beautious thorn

« Reply #198 on: January 03, 2010, 11:24:59 am »

yup! Now i just need to hang out with her more.
CorneliaCarton
Zeppelin Captain
Scotland Scotland

Gravatar

« Reply #199 on: January 03, 2010, 07:34:50 pm »

-blink blink-
We do?

Ginny Audriana Irondust Moravia. Pleased t' meet ya.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 100   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: