The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
December 13, 2017, 10:11:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Confused??? so i shall ask!  (Read 1161 times)
:)
« on: June 12, 2007, 12:58:38 pm »

A very interesting forum (have only looked at a few posts) can anyone tell me more about this place?? – what do all of you have in common???  Please elaborate........

I ask because was brought here by a link at the handlebar clubs forum

You have got me intrigued

you never no i may have the same interest

Prof. Rane, MA
Snr. Officer
France France

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 01:43:12 pm »

Dear Sir, or Madam,

Some of your confusion (and, let us hope, no small amount) shall be lifted after a quick perusal of this page. Enjoy the reading!

Yours sincerely,

Prof. Rane, MA
akumabito
Immortal
Netherlands Netherlands

Mundus Patria Nostra!

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 02:04:43 pm »

what do all of you have in common???

As far as I could ascertain in the small time I dwell these forums, all members appear to be Homo Sapiens. Somewhat more serious answer: most of us are here because we like 'victorian sci-fi', victorian-era technology, or the style and culture associated with that period. It's commonly known as 'steampunk;, though I'll leave it at that, since there are people here who are much better in explaining it all. Smiley

S.Sprocket
Administrator
Zeppelin Captain
United States United States

Industria Proficiscor In!

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 11:51:34 pm »

Following that link should answer a great deal of questions sir.

Also, as a suggestion, and to save my own sanity, please choose a suitable name, it is rather unwieldy to call you "Mr. Smiley"

As the question was answered I'm locking this thread, there's really no need to continue it.

"It's what a cove knows that counts, ain't it Sybil?  More than land or money, more than birth.  Information. Very flash." -Mick Radley

"Teaching boys to bake cakes? That's no way to maintain an industrial empire." --Fred Dibnah
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: