The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
December 16, 2017, 07:47:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: clock parts and pocket watches?  (Read 1421 times)
Elsie_Von_Burkhert
Deck Hand
United Kingdom United Kingdom

« on: August 17, 2009, 03:38:51 pm »

anyone got any idea where i can get some fairly cheap clock parts/pocket watches?

preverably places in the UK but if its international websites would be great coz i dont fancy spending crazy amounts of money on travel for a bit of clock.

thanks
Elsie.V.B

Clockwork by name Clockwork by nature
Silent Theatre
Officer

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 03:55:01 pm »

Hi Elsie, I get mine off ebay.I have a silver coloured pocket watch with no glass in it that I cant find a use for.Im happy to sell it for the right price if your interested.Its similar to the mad hatter pocket watch necklace on my flickr page.

Elsie_Von_Burkhert
Deck Hand

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 04:35:19 pm »

ive looked on ebay and cant find anything really. they are all way to expensive. even the bundles of clock parts are like £30! and im not paying that for a bit of metal ya know?

how much are you wanting to sell it for? do u have a picture of it? other than the mad hatter one?

thanks
Elsie.V.B
Silent Theatre
Officer

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 04:58:25 pm »

Ive just scanned a picture but not being very bright I dont know how to attach it to here.If you can pm me an email address I can send you the pic.

Lets say £7 inc P+P.

I know what you mean re prices.I look at a pic on ebay and think "I want that" then look at the price and its in the hundreds!!I think I got a bargain with my first batch of parts and I wont pay anymore than I originally spent.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: