The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 19, 2017, 11:02:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The empty lot across the street from the Smoking Room.  (Read 12819 times)
Nikola Tesla
Zeppelin Captain
United States United States

Angel of Timefoolery

« Reply #150 on: August 01, 2009, 02:13:18 am »

Great!

*Hovers at a safe distance to give himself and his passengers an excellent aerial view*

And after this, our grand plan is to have some serious celebration at the various clubs and teahouses back home.  The only Realtors left in the world will be the ones in that glass NAR monstrosity in downtown Washington DC!  And they'll be on their best behavior if they know what's good for them.  This is a great day, my friends.

"An announcement that a poetry-reading is about to take place will empty a room quicker than a water-cannon." - Daniel C. Stove, The Oracles and Their Cessation

Remember, if it's the Warden Regulant asking, you did NOT see this.
Delirium Datura
Snr. Officer
Virgin Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S.

goggles - what goggles?

« Reply #151 on: August 01, 2009, 02:13:35 am »

That was FUN!

and I've got some pretty new pets!

Is there any tea?

More people should be like us, and less people should be like most people.
Nikola Tesla
Zeppelin Captain

Angel of Timefoolery

« Reply #152 on: August 01, 2009, 02:15:21 am »

Here...you feed them this...

*takes out ethics scroll*

Just dip it in the water every few hours.  Never after midnight!

I have some tea...and here's some water...just leave it on the sill there, where the heat of the explosion can boil it, and we'll soon have fine tea indeed.  And it'll give us all a healthy glow!  Cheesy
Delirium Datura
Snr. Officer

goggles - what goggles?

« Reply #153 on: August 01, 2009, 02:17:46 am »

Excellent!  Thank you Tesla!  I'm sure they need feeding... they look like they're fighting among themselves.... and the tea will be lovely and I'm sure the glowy rosie feeling will be perfect!
Nikola Tesla
Zeppelin Captain

Angel of Timefoolery

« Reply #154 on: August 01, 2009, 02:20:21 am »

Aww...look at those two little ones over there, fighting over the same listing.  See, once this hits the water they'll stop doing that.

Incidentally, please keep the lid on this tight.
Delirium Datura
Snr. Officer

goggles - what goggles?

« Reply #155 on: August 01, 2009, 02:22:53 am »

*they're so cute *giggle**  Dips ethics sheet into bowl... they all collapse like they've taken a load of valium... --You're so good Tesla, you knew just what to do!

~What and when is our next expedition *hopping up and down in excitement*
Nikola Tesla
Zeppelin Captain

Angel of Timefoolery

« Reply #156 on: August 01, 2009, 02:26:26 am »

Well, I assume the next thing to attack our Ladies' and Gentlemens' Clubs will be the next thing against which we lead an expedition.  Hopefully, it won't be Realtors for awhile.  I'm thinking of posting another copy of this ethics sheet just inside the door to keep them out.  That way, if a gentleman wishes to discuss a recently acquired property, or a lady wishes to discuss her home's availability for a dinner party, he or she need not do so in Piglatin.
Delirium Datura
Snr. Officer

goggles - what goggles?

« Reply #157 on: August 01, 2009, 02:28:42 am »

WAH?  We're attacking our own ladies & gentlemen's clubs?  Shocked
Nikola Tesla
Zeppelin Captain

Angel of Timefoolery

« Reply #158 on: August 01, 2009, 02:29:39 am »

No, no, if something else attacks us we will mount another expedition to go get it.  We should have thought of this before!

*Sticks a finger in the bowl.  A tiny Realtor bites it and grins.*

I think you're going to need one of those "do not tap on glass" signs.
Delirium Datura
Snr. Officer

goggles - what goggles?

« Reply #159 on: August 01, 2009, 02:36:17 am »

Oh, Honey, don't ....!  They're not tame yet and are still slightly dangerous!  Let me see that finger!  Gods only know what diseases they carry...
Nikola Tesla
Zeppelin Captain

Angel of Timefoolery

« Reply #160 on: August 01, 2009, 02:38:16 am »

They usually carry the Realtor condition, and I've been thoroughly inoculated.  In the last few months I have been exposed to every strain of it imaginable.  I could probably sell my blood to produce antibodies for others.  I wouldn't worry.
Athena
« Reply #161 on: August 01, 2009, 03:53:54 pm »

*leans back and smiles to herself* That was great fun.  Smiley
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord

"This is the sort of thing no-one ever believes"

rtafStElmo
« Reply #162 on: August 01, 2009, 06:27:03 pm »

*Builds a single-person travelling device from his poocket watches, tow sticks of clove  flavord chewing gum, five paper clips, elements of a discarded ray gun, and a small rodent unlucky enough to wander by*

Lety's see, now
*twists the rodent's tail and suddenly rematerializes behind Miss Athena*
Well met! Well met indeed. Ihope no on eminds my coming on ahea don my own. it was eithe r that or explain the demolished omnibus and the gutted 3rd-storey flat to a really angry-looking bo'sun on board that submarine
*is bitten by the small, vengeful, yet hapless rodent*

Walk softly and carry a big banjo...

""quid statis aspicientes in infernum"
Delirium Datura
Snr. Officer

goggles - what goggles?

« Reply #163 on: August 01, 2009, 11:02:22 pm »

Oh poo.. sorry MW... it wasn't a 'rodent' per say, I think one of the lawyers is loose...

*peers into her fishbowl*
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord

rtafStElmo
« Reply #164 on: August 02, 2009, 08:03:39 pm »

I do believe you're right! I say, what luck that they actually have tails at this stage!
*the diminutive realtor larva snaps at MW's hand as he examines him*
GAHHGH! the lil buggers have TEETH as well! Have a care, little one, that I do not blast thee from existence!
*Pulls out a very short, very-large-bore snubnosed pistol and brandishes it at the larval realtor*
Nikola Tesla
Zeppelin Captain

Angel of Timefoolery

« Reply #165 on: August 03, 2009, 10:30:51 pm »

*With a lurch the Time Machine re-materializes in the empty lot, an oak tree now incorporated into a bulkhead*

Gah.  Now that's going to be difficult to repair.  Everyone all right?

*Peers into Delirium's fish bowl*

Wait...I think I recognize one of your little Realtors...that one, right there, in a male seeming.

*Larval Realtor looks up in horror, clearly not having expected to be recognized*

If it's not too much trouble, may I have that one?  It and I have a history...

*Pulls out a jar and lid*

I have more copies of that ethics sheet if we need 'em.  A couple of these might make an interesting aquarium in the gentlemens' club.  We could put a doll house in there, and they could amuse themselves by taking turns at selling it to one another.  And don't worry...with that arrangement, soon enough the little Lawyers will also have something to do.
Athena
« Reply #166 on: August 03, 2009, 10:40:37 pm »

That's all we need in there, a realtor ant farm. Still, it should be pretty fun to watch...
Nikola Tesla
Zeppelin Captain

Angel of Timefoolery

« Reply #167 on: August 03, 2009, 10:42:41 pm »

That's all we need in there, a realtor ant farm. Still, it should be pretty fun to watch...

It'll beat the tar out of being ants in the Realtor farm, which as we know has already been tried...  Cheesy

Aah, heck with it.  *Scoops up his favorite tiny Realtor and sticks "him" in the jar, with a couple of leaves and twigs*  We'll just see if Delirium is willing to part with any more of them...she did capture quite a few of the things, didn't she?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 10:52:40 pm by Nikola Tesla » Logged
Athena
« Reply #168 on: August 03, 2009, 10:54:30 pm »

She captured a lot of the things and a few lawyers as well I believe.
Nikola Tesla
Zeppelin Captain

Angel of Timefoolery

« Reply #169 on: August 03, 2009, 10:59:21 pm »

Yes she did...they'd make an amazing ant farm, with plenty left over for Delirium to enjoy...

*whispering* Frankly I'm a bit concerned that if she keeps too many, she'll be tempted to make a soup and then get sick...
Athena
« Reply #170 on: August 03, 2009, 11:00:57 pm »

*whispering back* Don't worry, Del's got it all under control. You'd be suprised.
Nikola Tesla
Zeppelin Captain

Angel of Timefoolery

« Reply #171 on: August 03, 2009, 11:04:03 pm »

So no fears of psychedelic Realtor soup?  Cheesy

*At hearing "psychedelic", "Realtor", and "soup" in the same sentence, Tesla's specimen trembles, so in a moment of mercy, Tesla pockets it*

Real life note:  To be blunt I never imagined that I would type "psychedelic" and "Realtor" in the same sentence, though I confess it's just one of many times with "Realtor" and "soup"...
Athena
« Reply #172 on: August 03, 2009, 11:13:00 pm »

So no fears of psychedelic Realtor soup?  Cheesy

*At hearing "psychedelic", "Realtor", and "soup" in the same sentence, Tesla's specimen trembles, so in a moment of mercy, Tesla pockets it*

Real life note:  To be blunt I never imagined that I would type "psychedelic" and "Realtor" in the same sentence, though I confess it's just one of many times with "Realtor" and "soup"...

Well, possibly, but she'll be able to handle its contents.  Grin

*thinks about what a psychedelic realtor would be like and laughs*
MWBailey
Rogue Ætherlord

rtafStElmo
« Reply #173 on: August 07, 2009, 09:21:58 pm »

"close your eyes, now, loook inside now, let the property take youuu awaaaayyy..."
*Whacks teh singing realtor ove rthe head with his Bowie knife handle*
Shut UP, you!
Athena
« Reply #174 on: August 07, 2009, 09:22:55 pm »

*laughing*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: