The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 24, 2017, 08:43:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please note: Discuss the Tactile moderator in Forum Affairs.  (Read 814 times)
Copper Sulphate
Zeppelin Captain
Denmark Denmark

Teslarian Electrosteam Contraptor

« on: May 14, 2007, 08:09:22 pm »

As promised earlier I have started a new thread in Forum Affairs, where your's truly is up for debate as the Tactile moderator, including a lengthy introduction.

In the future I do not intend to post references to new threads in Forum Affairs, which are relevant to Tactile. I do however intend to prepend 'Tactile:' to the subject line for easy identification.

Finally please be aware that I may not be that active for the next five days or so, as I will be preoccupied with a family event.

Frank.

July 19th, 02009: Lab project delayed. Local home 'improvement' stores have apparently stopped carrying any kind of quality DIY materials... Huh
July 15th, 02009: Much progress was made today on clearing out my future laboratory, yet there is a ways to go still.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: