The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 23, 2017, 01:56:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Warlords, Rogue Generals, Captains, Engineers and Gentleman Adventurer's Club.  (Read 24125 times)
Agamemnon Magillicutty
Officer
United States United States

« Reply #175 on: June 12, 2009, 03:10:35 am »

I am a Gentleman, A Distiller of fine Liquor, a Mad Scientist, a Time Traveler, and an Astronaut.

and I'm good with a wrench.

"Oh dear, I fear the Elephant Gun just won't do this time. Make ready the Brachiosaurus Rifle."
mindofsteam
Snr. Officer
Canada Canada

« Reply #176 on: December 31, 2009, 03:18:40 am »

enters room and hands weapons to an attendant
sorry couldn't find any locker areas and sorry about the hole I was an unfortunate subject to an attempt on my life using teleportation

Mad you say. Why do you judge me as mad i just wanna conquer the world what's wrong with that
Miles (a sailor)Martin
Zeppelin Admiral

Just a head full of random thoughts

« Reply #177 on: January 05, 2010, 07:56:29 pm »

In the distance a strange looking airship comes into view, it appears as though someone took two large Havana cigars and fitted  them together    in parallel ,the central section being the gondola and control space, but the strangest thing is the lack of propellers or other visible propulsion mechanisms. the vessel is slowly rising or falling as it approaches. ....   after about 10 minutes it turns to one side thereby displaying        the ships name APAS Aereon III, and showing a flag of gold with a crimson Zia centered .  a flashing light requests mooring instructions and what the customs fees and duties are.              Miles (a sailor)Martin   

Who you calling old, Sonny boy? Just because my birth certificate is on birch bark there isn't any reason to be calling names.
machinist for hire/ mechanic at large
Warning : minstrel with a five string banjo
mindofsteam
Snr. Officer
Canada Canada

« Reply #178 on: February 14, 2010, 01:16:40 am »

walks to a window flashlight in hand and flashes just fire your landing harpoons in a clear area and land i need to restart a party
Miles (a sailor)Martin
Zeppelin Admiral

Just a head full of random thoughts

« Reply #179 on: February 15, 2010, 06:32:15 pm »

fires harpoon into center of vacant lot and starts cranking winch to land airship next door.
                                                             Miles (a sailor)Martin
CorneliaCarton
Zeppelin Captain
Scotland Scotland

Gravatar

« Reply #180 on: March 19, 2010, 04:11:43 pm »

*peeks head around door*
What, no airship pirate captains allowed? Damn....
*Runs away*

Ginny Audriana Irondust Moravia. Pleased t' meet ya.
mindofsteam
Snr. Officer
Canada Canada

« Reply #181 on: March 22, 2010, 06:26:02 am »

what? hey airship captains are certainly allowed it just has to be of roguish nature comeback
CorneliaCarton
Zeppelin Captain
Scotland Scotland

Gravatar

« Reply #182 on: March 23, 2010, 12:28:32 am »

Ah, but I am an airship pirate, my dear.
mindofsteam
Snr. Officer
Canada Canada

« Reply #183 on: March 26, 2010, 05:03:01 am »

well that ma,am is rougeish
General Ninian Banks
Deck Hand

Most Interesting Man in the World

« Reply #184 on: April 05, 2010, 06:08:14 am »

*Walks into room*
Hello Gentleman, and lady, my name in Kristof "Ninian" Banks. Retired General of the United States Expeditionary Army. I have seen many wars, and many exotic places. I assure you that I will be a grand addition to your club. Some background story, I started out as a Sergeant because I enlisted a with a college degree and did not want to be an officer, attended NCO school and graduated top 3% of my class. From there, I went on to be attached to an infantry company assigned to the USAS (U.S. Airship) Vigil where our duty was to explore the unknowns of the Congo. After 3 years of exploration we were called to action to assist a British expeditionary force in the east where we arrived in just in time and rescued the Brits from uncertain death. After we dropped off our friends in England we steamed towards Washington D.C. for an award ceremony in honor of rescuing her majesty’s men. Now I spend my time state side as a part time advisor to the War Department and full time being an extrodinary gentleman Wink

(side note: for my last bio I decided it didnt fit me as well)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 01:05:20 am by General Ninian Banks » Logged

Conversation begins a man. Education completes him.
Matthias Gladstone
Zeppelin Admiral
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Call me Ishmael

« Reply #185 on: April 05, 2010, 11:04:21 am »

Welcome general!

Ah, but I am an airship pirate, my dear.

I'm afraid this club is for Officers and privateers serving a sovereign nation only i'm afraid Ma'am - no letter of Marque or Commission, (or engineering charter) no service.
However, you need only conquer a small patch of land and declare independence to gain any of these. However, please refarin from doing so on the croquet lawn. It's hard enough to get a game in these days without having to present your passport before every shot.
Regards,
-Matt

Southampton University Steampunk Society:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/184948814914233/
General Ninian Banks
Deck Hand

« Reply #186 on: April 05, 2010, 05:02:30 pm »

Haha, thank you good sir!

Sorry about the lenghty introduction, I seem to get a little long winded when I talk about my past..Anyone up for a game of billiards?
helios
Zeppelin Overlord
New Zealand New Zealand

Probably not Death, the Destroyer of Worlds

eliasvonhelios
« Reply #187 on: April 06, 2010, 12:25:04 am »

I'll play! However, expect to be soundly victorious. My expertise in battle is not carried over onto the billiards table.

In smoggiest day, in sooted night
no ignorance shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship ignorance's might,
beware my power... Brass Goggles light!
General Ninian Banks
Deck Hand

« Reply #188 on: April 06, 2010, 12:35:52 am »

Haha, well I shall let you break then!

By the way, what does everyone think about The Kaiser?
helios
Zeppelin Overlord
New Zealand New Zealand

Probably not Death, the Destroyer of Worlds

eliasvonhelios
« Reply #189 on: April 06, 2010, 12:43:59 am »

The Kaiser? Wilhelm? Pleasant enough fellow. Nice mustache, too. His son's a fine man as well. Rather progressive. He'll do well when his father passes on.
*breaks*
However I do not have the same high regard for his son, little Wilhelm II. Seems a right little rotter. All conquering this, and 'glory to Germany' that. Not that glory to Germany isn't good, but the way he said it...
Well, let me put it this way, there's likely to be a war soon, the likes of which even we, here at this club, have never seen before. And if there is, I'd wager little Willie has a hand in it, somehow.

Oh dear. I seem to have done something wrong with the billiards.
General Ninian Banks
Deck Hand

« Reply #190 on: April 06, 2010, 01:00:39 am »

Hmm...Yes, we'll have to watch him with a close eye *lines up stick* we might be in for a bit sticky situation *shoots for an easy solid and pockets it*
mindofsteam
Snr. Officer
Canada Canada

« Reply #191 on: April 16, 2010, 05:56:16 pm »

snaps out of a weird funk that seems to have grabbed me i stretch my hand to several of the guests i am lord greymane of the thirtieth thirty, thirty second an twenty ninth parrallels
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 06:11:20 pm by mindofsteam » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: