The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
October 23, 2017, 09:45:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hoverboard video tutorial  (Read 2397 times)
chicar
Rogue Ætherlord
Canada Canada

Student in Techno-Shamanism and Lyncanthrope

Chicar556
« on: January 01, 2009, 10:47:24 pm »

http://geek.videosift.com/video/DIY-Hoverboard-ala-Back-to-the-Future

There a tutorial for how making a hoverboard. How the thing work is quite steamy and the appropriate decoration and pretty much what left to do to make a nifty victorianish thing.

The word pagan came from paganus , who mean peasant . Its was a way to significate than christianism was the religion of the elite and paganism the one of the savage worker class.

''Trickster shows us how we trick OURSELVES. Her rampant curiosity backfires, but, then, something NEW is discovered (though usually not what She expected)! This is where creativity comes from—experiment, do something different, maybe even something forbidden, and voila! A breakthrough occurs! Ha! Ha! We are released! The world is created anew! Do something backwards, break your own traditions, the barrier breaks; destroy the world as you know it, let the new in.''
Extract of the Dreamflesh article ''Path of The Sacred Clown''
akumabito
Immortal
Netherlands Netherlands

Mundus Patria Nostra!

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 10:54:24 pm »

Completely rubbish unless you've got a perfect surface, but entirely too much fun when you've got a proper place to use it Grin

Also check out part deux:

rogue_designer
Zeppelin Admiral
United States United States

clockwork gypsy

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2009, 03:09:41 pm »

These have been around in various forms for years... I can hardly keep from laughing when a> he says he invented it. and b> he sinks.

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
(Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes. But deserve a nice glass of absinthe. I have some Montemarte in the cabinet, if you wish.)
teucer
Officer

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2009, 04:47:06 pm »

Yeah, I made on of those several years ago. They're really easy to make, and his doesn't work nearly as well as mine did.

Also, you don't need a perfect surface; asphalt's fine. You can't really steer, but riding down a sloped cul-de-sac in one is like the summer equivalent of tobogganing.

Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever!
tenkarasu
Swab

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2009, 11:06:49 pm »

hahaha!  i just watched it, and i loved where at the end he goes down - but with a flair.  haha, so funny.  didn't the mythbusters try something like this?  i know they made hoverboards, but did they make one that floated on water?  whatever, my friends and i are going to make one of these, as it's wicked cool.  i wonder if a smaller, more like a skateboard version would work? 

either way, this is hysterical.  good job, guys. 

meredith: why look, mr. vandemaar - if it isn't government man, here from the government!
madeleine: why, yes; the government has sent him, mr. croup!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: