The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
December 13, 2017, 12:13:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Brassgoggles.co.uk - The Lighter Side Of Steampunk, follow @brasstech for forum technical problems & updates.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help with Picture...  (Read 1485 times)
BrigGenNickYard
« on: February 26, 2007, 05:46:18 pm »

Greetings and Salutations!

I am looking for help from those who are artistically inclined who could draw me a picture.  More particularly, a picture of my Steampunk character, Brigadier General Nicodemas Yardley.

I have a general style in mind, and can articulate his look almost perfectly, but my hand doesnt put to paper what my mind envisions. If anyone would be able to help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Now, dont laugh, the best starting idea of the general LOOK  want is Dr. Eggman from Sonic the Hedgehog, pictured here:

Yarldey's Coat should be much longer, knee length and brown leather, one arm cut off and exposed.  The exposed arm is gearworks enclosed in brass and glass with a steampipe rising from the top shoulder, military issue.   Wink

Normal human sized nose.

Large, floppy boots.

The Moustache should be an unkempt beard.

Lots of soot and grime.  He used to work the Steam tanks.  Favorite weapon would be a collapsable pike staff.

If I was any better at drawing, I would do it myself, but I really sould love to have something to better envision my character with, more than what my hand could produce.

Any help would be so greatly appreciated!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: