The Steampunk Forum at Brass Goggles
December 16, 2017, 03:53:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Support BrassGoggles! Donate once or $3/mo.
 See details here.

Home   Blog Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sword Cane Legality  (Read 37838 times)
Otto Von Pifka
Zeppelin Admiral
United States United States

goggles? they're here somewhere.....

« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2015, 07:41:38 pm »

I would just drill a small diameter hole in the end of a cricket bat and glue in a stick of graphite, then tuck it all in my pocket and call it a pencil.
maybe paint it yellow and add "#2" to the side... J/K!

I spent 20 minutes trying to explain a wooden practice katana to a particularly dim LEO, even though it sitting in plain view in the back of my pos Honda broke absolutely no laws. I spent half that time watching him try to open it, and him asking me over and over how to open it.

his argument was "you shouldn't have a sword in the car, it could get stolen or you could get hurt in an accident"
I countered "well at least I don't have a shotgun bolted to the dashboard, two feet from my face" went right over his head.
at least officer B showed up and told officer A to leave me be.
CPT_J_Percell
Board Moderator
Zeppelin Captain
England England

The werewolf Airship Captain.

« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2015, 09:17:15 pm »

I've just looked at the Crown Prosecution Service advice on this matter, interestingly because the law bans any bladed or pointed item longer than 3 inches ...*Snip* 
Did you know that this part of the law is nearly 300 years old and was carried out by the town gate guards.

I suffer from a random misfiring synapse and a bad case of wolfen the turns me into a seven-foot-tall werewolf or a seven-foot great wolf!
https://dragon-rehoming-centre.myshopify.com/
http://purbry.wordpress.com
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: